Download Free Common Entrance Past Questions – Do you wish to sit for the National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) this year? Here is what you need to know, writing and passing this exam is one of the criteria for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS1). In order, for you to successfully pass out of the primary school system into the junior secondary school, all that you need is to make use of the Download Free Common Entrance Past Questions that we will send to you soon. This will help you prepare for the exams well. Additionally, you will be able to download past questions to study for your exams without having to spend so much on them.
Millions of Nigerian primary school students are going to sit for this common entrance exam but not every one of them will be successful. Do you want to be successful or want to take this common entrance exam again next year? If passing the common entrance exams is all you want then, the Download Free Common Entrance Past Questions is all you need and we guarantee that it will help you as long as you practice it once you get it. Find out more details on how to get it below.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of these Past Questions And Answers to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
Download Free Common Entrance Past Questions Pattern
Normally, the Download Free Common Entrance Past Questions are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Download Free Common Entrance Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need to Download Free Common Entrance Past Questions
Nigeria Common Entrance examination is meant to qualify you for the junior secondary school section. To qualify you will need to have a copy of this past question to prepare adequately for it. If you are serious about getting admitted into the school of your choice then see the following reasons why you must have a copy of this past question.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Common Entrance Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Common Entrance Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
The correct answers are in Bold. Feel free to watch the video above for 101 more questions and a complete solution.
1. Express XLIX in Arabic numeral.
2. Write in figure, twenty-five thousand and five.
3. What is the place value of 2 in 204.14?
4. Find the LCM of 12, 18 and 24.
5. Find the sum of the square of 9 and the square root of 9
6. Express N30,000 as a percentage of N60,000
7. Which of the following numbers is NOT a perfect square?
8. Two-thirds of a number is 10. What is the number
9. Find the simple interest on N600 for 5 years at 9% per annum
10. If 35% of a number is 70, find the number.
11. Multiply 6204 by 0.0031
12. What must be divided by 9 to obtain 32?
How to Buy
The complete Download Free Common Entrance Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Common Entrance Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like it: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!