FUTO JUPEB Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released. All candidates who applied for admission into the programme can proceed to check if they have been offered admission. The names of admitted candidates have been made available online.
How To Check FUTO JUPEB Admission List
Candidates can access the FUTO JUPEB Admission list on the school’s website. To check the names of admitted candidates, simply CLICK HERE
- Select your session i.e. 2023/2024.
- Provide your Application Number in the required column.
- Click on “Submit” to access your FUTO JUPEB admission status.
1. Pay Fees
- Login to the Portal portal.futo.edu.ng with your APPLICATION NO as username and password
- Click on “Pay Acceptance”, ‘ Pay school fees’ and “Hostel allocation” to generate your payment invoice.
- Proceed to any bank to pay using your RRR code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCards.
2. After a successful acceptance fees payment online
- Print your acceptance receipt – (ADMISSION LETTER)
Congratulations to all the candidates offered admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme.