GST 105 Past Questions and Answers – Are you one of the students preparing for the History and Philosophy of Science examination? If yes, then this information is an asset to you at this point. We bring you information on GST 105 Past Questions and Answers.
As a fresh student, there are many aspects of this examination that you may not understand until you have participated in it, but we will make it simple for you through this past question. We will show you samples of the past question, the benefits of having this past question as well as how to download it to your preferred device.
This examination may look simple, but many people have failed the examination and repeated the course not because they did not read, but because they did not study with the right set of materials for the exams. Relying on recommended text alone is disastrous for exams like this. This past question serves as a practical guide to the upcoming exams.
Why you need GST 105 Past Questions and Answers
Here, we will tell you what GST 105 Past Questions and Answers is all about and why you need to get it. This is the compilation of all questions that students sitting for the GST 105 exams have been given to answer over the years and it is presented in pdf format. This means that you have questions emanating from different years of the exams put together with accurate answers and necessary explanations.
It is a known fact that philosophy courses have the most complex terms, there are various benefits derived from getting this past question. See benefits below;
It will help you familiarize yourself with the terms used in asking questions for this exam. For example, the specific philosophical terms that may come up in the exams like epistemology, Renaissance, Evolution, and other complex terms. When you see them in the past questions, you will be motivated to study in-depth about these terms to prepare for similar questions that may come from there.
This Past question helps identify your strengths and weaknesses and capitalize on it provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises. You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily. You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams. This past question has already been solved with their answers arranged accordingly.
If you do not want to repeat this exam, then get the past questions that will guide you right in preparation for the exams.
GST 105 Past Questions and Answers Pattern
Talking about the pattern of the exam question, we mean the specific question setting pattern used in this exam. Actually, there are four basic question patterns namely; Objectives, theory, subjective, and practical. Some examinations carry the three patterns, others carry the first two others may be both subjective and objectives only while other exams are strictly objectives and GST 105 Past Questions and Answers is one of them.
Sample of GST 105 Past Questions and Answers
As earlier stated that we will show samples of the past question for the benefit of the doubt, samples of GST 105 Past Questions and their correct answers have been given below;
The simple meaning of Australopithecus is_________________
Which stage of evolution did the HOMO look very much
like a modern man?
At what stage of evolution did man begin to control fire and
fashion advanced tools
QUESTION: According to the theory of
evolution, man might have
evolved from the following
Gorillas God Chimpanzee Apes B
QUESTION: According to the evolutionist,
man originated from
Australia Africa Asia Europe B
QUESTION: Which of the following is a
characteristics of evolution.
It has a
It was designed by
It is restricted to
QUESTION: The principle of Gravitational
attraction which answers the
Question:s of earlier scientists
was formulated by _______
Lambert Sharul Issac Newton D
QUESTION: The honour of inventing a
scientific instrument called the
telescope goes to ________
Galileo Copernicus Alexandria Beacon A
QUESTION: According to history, the first
great change in scientific
outlook after the renaissance
was made by a Polish
Neil Armstrong Nicolaus
QUESTION: The Nigerian scientist whose
name appear in the history
book of internet was _____
Oviemo Ovadje Henrietta Ukwu Philip
How to Buy
The complete GST 105 Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for GST 105 Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!