Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question and Answer on Literature in English 2006 PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2006 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Literature in English for Year 2006 in PDF.
Questions I to 10 are based on selected poems from Ker, D. et at (eds.): New Poetry from Africa; Soyinka, W. (ed.): Poems of Black Africa; Senanu, K. E. and Vincent, T. (eds.): A Selection of African Poetry; Umukoro, M. et al (eds): Exam Focus: Literature in English; Eruvbetine, A. E. et al (eds.): Longman Examination Guides and Nwoga, D. L (ed): West African Verse.
1. In We must Learn Again to Fly; Ofeimum exhorts the reader
A. not to lose hope in the face of adversity
B. to enjoy his success
C. to give up if he does not succeed
D. to work harder even if he succeeds.
2. The subject matter of Wangusa’s A Taxi Driver on His Death is
A. the road B. death
C. the vehicle D. the driver
3. Keats’ On the Grasshopper and Cricket is best described as
A. romantic B. medieval
C. metaphysical D. platonic.
4. The character addressed in Serenade is
A. from a poor family
B. in a joyous mood
C. in a sad mood
D. at war with another character.
5. Apart from his lover, the poet in Senghor’s I will Pronounce Your Name is also concerned with his A. religion B. continent
C. cinnamon D. wealth.
6. In Houseman’s To an Athlete Dying Young, the poet sees the death of the young athlete as
A. belated B. permanent
C. temporary D. timely.
7. Brutus’ A Troubadour I Traverse paints the picture of
A. peace amidst pestilence
B. love in a hostile environment
C. hatred inspired by state terror
D. hunger in the midst of plenty.
8. In Cheney-Coker’s Myopia, the attitude of the poet is one of
A. sympathy B. joy C. empathy D. envy.
9. Milton’s On His Blindness teaches human beings to
A. discountenance physical disabilities
B. regard disabilities as enduring
C. keep on struggling endlessly
D. use their talents sparingly.
10. In Clark’s Agbor Dancer, the drum is central to the message because it
A. portrays the drummer as an expert
B. reminds the poet of his cultural roots
C. provides the rhythm for the dancer
D. draws the spectators to the dancing arena.
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Literature with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Literature for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Literature in English
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC. You can pay through Internet Payment
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!