OAU Post Utme Past Questions – Here is a list of previous exam questions to help you prepare for the Post Utme for aspiring candidates. We have provided will serve as a learning tool to help you get ready for the exams that are coming up as well as to give you an idea of the kinds of questions you can expect in the examination hall.
This past question is a compilation of all the past questions and answers that have been asked in previous years. This means that you are going to receive these past questions after reading this post. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
We offer a FREE and updated version of post UTME past questions and answers to candidates. We understand that past questions are one of the most helpful tools available to prepare for examinations as they provide students with practical insight on what to expect in the examinations.
Why you should use OAU Post Utme Past Questions
Past questions helps identify your strength and weaknesses and capitalize on it. We all know that there are some subjects you know more than others. Understanding this helps you to first answer the subjects you know and like the most before moving to other less interesting and difficult questions.
OAU Post Utme Past Questions Pattern
This past question follows the multiple-choice format and it is usually computer-based. All Candidates are expected to arrive at the examination hall on time with their writing materials and requirements such as their registration printout. Mathematics involves calculation which means you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables, and a calculator to assist you in the examination (If is not prohibited by the examiner).
Sample of OAU Post Utme Past Questions
We have decided to include past questions samples in this article for your perusal, see samples below;
Theatre in the recent past used to be a very popular art in traditional African society. It used to be a point of intersection where members of the community not only come to entertain themselves, ‘but join heads together. In the traditional context of African drama, therefore, the theatre was a popular and respectable institution that preserved the people’s culture and tradition. Theatre was popular with the people because it emphasized community participation, peace and progress. The presentations focused on people’s lives, their aspirations, fears, and hopes. But today, the situation is different. Theatre is becoming very unpopular.
Africa of the present age is preoccupied with many problems yearning for immediate solutions. The continent is facing hydra-head challenges – challenges on the political, social, and economic scenes. In a world where Science and Technology are seen as the solutions to these problems, little attention is paid to the arts. Literature generally, and drama, in particular, is often rated very low on the utility-scale. Many Africa today look at drama and theatre as a mere thing of fun, a joke so to say.
Elitism is another barrier that militates against the appreciation of theatre as a communal art. Folk theatre is appreciated by a negligible number of people, contemporary focus is on literary theatre. Unfortunately, literary theatre only pretends to serve the interest of its society while in reality, it has a foreign audience in mind. The use of European and American theatrical conventions by our academic playwrights can bear witness to this anomaly.
The popularity of the literary African theatre is further marred by the medium of communication as most literary dramas in Africa are written in foreign languages which are not understood by many Africans. The question often asked is whether the artist should climb down to the level of his community of stay at his exalted height and wait for the community to gradually move up to him.
Theatre was popular in Africa because__________
2. Use the passage in question 1 to answer this question. One of the reasons why theatre is unpopular in modern Africa is that it_________
4. Use the passage in question 1 to answer this question. One of the arguments in the passage is that academic playwrights_______
5. Use the passage in question 1 to answer this question. By the expression “climb down”, the author implies that modern playwrights should _______
How to Buy
The complete OAU Post Utme Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08162517909 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for, and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08162517909. We will send the past questions to your email address.Pastquestions.com.ng
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for OAU Post Utme Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!