2022 Jamb Past Question – Are you ready to embark on your journey to success in the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) examination? Look no further! The 2022 Jamb Past Question is your key to unlocking the doors to your dream educational institution. These meticulously curated past questions are your ultimate study companion, designed to help you not only understand the exam format but also master the essential concepts and strategies required for success.
In the ever-evolving landscape of education, these past questions provide you with a reliable roadmap to navigate the challenges of the JAMB exam. With real, time-tested questions and expertly crafted solutions, you’ll gain the confidence and knowledge needed to excel in your JAMB examination and secure your future.
Don’t leave your success to chance—embrace the 2022 Jamb Past Question and set yourself on the path to academic triumph! Your dreams are within reach, and these past questions are your guiding star.
Why you need the 2022 Jamb Past Question
- It enlightens you on the scope of the exam.
- You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- You won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself.
- You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- It equips you beforehand.
2022 Jamb Past Question Pattern
Jamb Past question is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to study it when you pass questions and answers and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Jamb Past Question
- The expression ax^2 + bx takes the value 6 when x = 1 and 10 when x = 2. Find its values when x = 5
ANSWER: A (10)
- The indefinite integral of xe^x, for any real constant is
- x + e^x + C
- x^2 + e^x + C
- e^x(x-1) + C
ANSWER: D ( e^x(x-1) + C )
- A cone has a base radius of 4 cm and a height of 3 cm. Find the area of its curved surface is
- 12 pi cm^2
- 20 pi cm^2
- 24 pi cm^2
- 251 pi cm^2
ANSWER: B (20 pi cm^2)
- The sum of the first five terms 0f the series 4+2+1… is
ANSWER: D (31/4)
- If a√5 + b √2 is the square root of 95-30√10, the values of a and b are, respectively
- 5, 2
- 2, -5
- -5, 3
- 3, -5
ANSWER: D (3, -5)
- Factorize completely 8p + 125py^3
ANSWER: B (2+5y)(4-10y+25y^2)
- Two fair dice are rolled. What is the probability that both show up the same number of points?
ANSWER: D (1/6)
8. A bag contains 5 yellow balls, 6 green balls, and 9 black balls. A ball is drawn from the bag. What is the probability that it is a black or yellow ball
ANSWER: C (7/10)
How to Buy
The complete 2022 Jamb Past Question with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for 2022 Jamb Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in them.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!