2022 Jamb Past Questions and Answers – As a candidate who is aspiring to become a student in either the university, polytechnic, or college through JAMB this year, all you require to succeed is to have a copy of the previous jamb questions for the subjects you take. With this, it will become easier to beat your competitors and gain admission. This is one of the secrets that has been hidden for some time now. What this means is that if you don’t prepare well with the use of JAMB past question papers you might need to come back next year to write it again. If you already have it then kudos and if not, check the below information for details on how to get a copy now!
Remember, The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts an entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
2022 Jamb Past Questions and Answers Pattern
Normally, the 2022 Jamb Past Questions and Answers is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the 2022 Jamb Past Questions and Answers and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need 2022 Jamb Past Questions and Answers
JAMB exam is always very competitive, millions of candidates apply every year, and getting admission is not always easy, but with our 2022 Jamb Past Questions and Answers, admission is at the tip of the finger. If you are serious about gaining admission into the university this academic session, then you need this past question for the following reasons:
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
2022 Jamb Past Questions and Answers Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original 2022 Jamb Past Questions and Answers, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. A constitution is a legal document _________
A drawn up by lawyers
B enacted by military decrees
C forming the basis upon which a government rules the country
D is only likely to succeed in countries where there is a union government
Answer – C
2. A government in which control of ultimate power is by a few who rule in their selfish interest is classified as _________
B a dictatorship
C an aristocracy
D a monarchy
Answer – A
3. The judicial organ of government is the body which _________
A implements the law
B makes the law
C punishes lawbreakers
D interprets the law
Answer – D
4. Which of the following was not established by the 1979 Nigerian constitution?
A Police Service Commission
B National Universities Commission
C Federal Electoral Commission
D National Population Commission
Answer – B
5. Rates are generally collected in Nigeria by ________
A State Ministry of Finance
B the Department of Inland Revenue
C the Emirate of Traditional Council
D the Local Government Council
Answer – D
6. In a democracy, sovereignty is in _________
B public officials
D the Head of State
Answer – A
7. Which of the following is a good example of a confederal state?
Answer – B
8. A bill that applies to the whole population and is intended to promote the general welfare is called _________
A private bill
B a decree
C an appropriate bill
D a public bill
Answer – D
9. Fascism developed in________
Answer – C
10. The theory of separation of powers was first time formulated by __________
A Jean Bodin
B Jean Austin
C Baron de Montesquieu
D Lord Bryce
Answer – C
How to Buy
The complete 2022 Jamb Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for JAMB Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!