Alternative to Practical Physics Past Questions PDF – Do you wish to write Alternative To Practical Physics Exams and don’t know what to do to get good grades in the exams? Never to worry, with our Alternative to Practical Physics Past Questions, we are going to help you to achieve this more simply by scoring very high so you can gain admission into the university this year.
Practical Physics is a collection of experiments that demonstrate a wide range of physical concepts and processes. These resources are for the use of teachers of physics in schools and colleges. So if you are writing this practical exam, the only way out is by obtaining the previous practical physics questions.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Alternative to Practical Physics Past Questions, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
Alternative to Practical Physics Past Questions Pdf Pattern
Normally, the Alternative to Practical Physics Past Questions Pdf follows the original pattern of the practical questions with specimens. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Alternative to Practical Physics Past Questions PDF and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need Alternative to Practical Physics Past Questions Pdf
If you do not want to be a usual customer of WAEC, NECO, or JAMB, then you need to get this past question and answer. the essence of getting the past question and answer is so you can sit for the exams once and for all You need this past question for the following listed reasons.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Alternative to Practical Physics Past Questions Pdf Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Alternative to Practical Physics Past Questions PDF, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
QUESTION 1: Apparatus
- A load of mass 100g concealed and labeled as P
- A load of mass 20g concealed and labeled as Q
- A set of masses m (40g, 50g, 60g, 70g, and 80g)
- Metre rule
- 100cm piece of string
- Helical spring
- Retort stand set-up
- Knife edge.
(a) You are provided with a uniform meter rule, a knife edge, masses, and other necessary apparatus.
(i) Suspend the meter rule horizontally on the knife edge. Read and record the point of balance G of the meter rule. Keep the knife edge at this point throughout the experiment.
(ii) Using the thread provided, suspend the object labeled W at the 15 cm of the meter rule.
(iii) Suspend a mass M = 20 g on the other side of G Adjust the position of the mass until the meter rule balances horizontally again.
(iv) Read and record the position Y of the mass M on the meter rule.
(v) Determine and record the distance L between the mass and G. Also determine and record the distance D between W and G.
(vi) Repeat the procedure for four other values of M = 40g, 60g, 80g, and 100g. In each case, keep W constant at the 15 cm mark and the knife edge at G.
(vii) Evaluate L¹ in each case. Tabulate your readings.
(viii) Plot a graph of M on the vertical axis against L¹ on the horizontal axis.
(ix) Determine the slope s, of the graph.
(x) State two precautions are taken to obtain accurate results.
(b) (i) State the principles of moments.
(ii) Define the center of gravity.
ANS: a. (i) table and graph.
(x) state any two of the following precautions in an acceptable form of speech.
– draught was avoided
– parallax error on the reading meter rule was avoided
– repeated readings (must be shown on the table)
– ensured suspended masses did not touch the table.
b. (i) The principle of moment states that for a body in equilibrium, the sum of the clockwise moments about a point is equal to the sum of the anticlockwise moments about the same point.
(ii) The center of gravity of a body is defined as the point through which its resultant weight acts.
- A rectangular block (glass or Perspex) measuring at least 10cm×9cm
- Drawing sheet
- Drawing board
- Four optical pins
- Drawing pins
- Triangular prism
- Half metre rule
- Plane mirror.
- 1Ω standard resistor labeled
- Source of emf, E=2F
- Ten connecting wires
- Resistance box
- Metre bridge.
You are provided with a potentiometer, an ammeter, a standard resistor, cells, and other necessary materials.
(i) Connect the circuit as illustrated in the diagram above.
(ii) Use the jockey to make contact with the wire at a point T such that AT = d = 20cm
(iii) Close the key, take and record the ammeter reading I
(iv) Evaluate I-1
(v) Repeat the procedure for the values of d = 30, 45, 60, 70, and 85 cm.
(vi) Tabulate your readings.
(vii) Plot a graph with I-1 on the vertical axis and d on the horizontal axis.
(viii) Determine the slope, s, and intercept, c. on the vertical axis.
(x) State two precautions that are taken to ensure accurate results.
(b)(i) From the experiment above, suppose E = 2V, and determine the value for R using your intercept, c, on the graph.
(ii) From the graph, determine the I value when d = 90 cm.
How to Buy
The complete Alternative to Practical Physics Past Questions PDF with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Alternative to Practical Physics Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!