Chemistry Past Questions and Answers 2020 – Are you an intending candidate and you are wondering how you will make it in the examination and obtain good grades in the exams? would you love to participate in this year’s admission processes in any higher institution to gain admission to study science-related courses you are wondering how you would pass the jamb chemistry exams. if yes, then we have a proposal that would suit your ambition in this regard. We bring you the Chemistry Past Questions and Answers 2020 which will help you to achieve the dream of scoring very high so you can gain admission into the university this year.
Chemistry is known to be one the broadest science-related subjects and as a result of this, many students who are not well versed in chemistry tend to choose courses against their passion because of the frustration experienced in understanding chemistry and the inability to pass the examination. Be that as it may, we know that no problem can be surmounted by a student except if he or she is not willing and ready to do that. this is why we have introduced the easiest way to solve this problem to you which is to purchase the Chemistry Past Questions and Answers 2020.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Chemistry Past Questions and Answers 2020, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
Chemistry Past Questions and Answers 2020 Pattern
Normally, the Chemistry Past Questions and Answers 2020 is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Chemistry Past Questions and Answers 2020 and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination.
Why You Need Chemistry Past Questions and Answers 2020
If you do not want to be a usual customer of JAMB, then you need to get this past question and answer. the essence of getting the past question and answer is so you can sit for the exams once and for all You need this past question for the following listed reasons.
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Chemistry Past Questions and Answers 2020 Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Chemistry Past Questions and Answers 2020, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
The electronic configuration of an element is 1S2S 2P 3S 3P . How many unpaired electrons are there in the element?
- A. 5
- B. 4
- C. 3
- D. 2
Which of the following can be obtained by fractional distillation?
- A. Nitrogen from liquid air
- B. Sodium Chloride from seawater
- C. Iodine from solution of Iodine in carbon tetrachloride
- D. Sulphur from the solution of sulfur in carbon disulfide
Duralumin consists of aluminum and copper.
- A. Zinc and Gold
- B. Lead and Manganese
- C. Nickel and Silver
- D. Manganese and Magnesium
An example of a polysaccharide is?
- A. Dextrose
- B. Mannose
- C. Glucose
- D. Starch
8g of CHoccupies 11.2 at S.T.P. What volume would 22g of CH CH CH occupy under the same condition?
- A. 3.7dm
- B. 11.2dm
- C. 22.4dm
- D. 33dm
The best treatment for a student who accidentally poured Conc tetraoxosulphate(vi) on his skin in the laboratory is to wash his skin with?
- A. with cool running water
- B. sodium hydroxide solution
- C. iodine solution
- D. sodium trioxonitrate(v) solution
Which of the gas laws does this graph illustrate?
- A. Boyle
- B. Charles
- C. Gay-Lussac
- D. Graham
What are the possible oxidation numbers of an element if its atomic number is 17?
- A. -1 and 7
- B. -1 and 6
- C. -3 and 5
- D. -2 and 6
What process would coal undergo to give coal gas, coal tar, ammoniacal liquor, and coke?
- A. Steam distillation
- B. Destructive distillation
- C. Liquefication
- D. Hydrolysis
Liquid black soap is made by boiling palm oil with a liquid extract of ash. The function of the ash is to provide the?
- A. Acid
- B. Ester of alkanoic acid
- C. Alkali
- C. Alkanol
How to Buy
The complete Chemistry Past Questions and Answers 2020 with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Chemistry Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!