CIPM Nigeria Past Questions – Do you want to sit for the qualifying exams of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria for a chance to become a chartered personnel manager? If yes, Let us give you a clue of what will help you. With the help of our original CIPM Nigeria Past Questions presented in PDF Format you can achieve your aim of becoming a professional personnel manager, you are going to see what the CIMP past question is all about, previous questions, the method, and the pattern of the questions. There are many things you stand to gain if you acquire and use the professional examination of past questions.
The Certificate in Performance Measurement (CIPM), a two-level program administered by CFA Institute that tests the field of investment performance evaluation, has been benchmarked as comparable to a Bachelor’s degree level within the English Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF)
What are CIPM Nigeria’s Past Questions?
Chartered Institute of Personnel Management’s past question is a compilation of questions that the management of this institute has given to students to answer to qualify for the award of a professional certificate in personnel management. This, therefore, means that from the inception of this professional body, they have been setting examinations for students and we have put together these questions and made them available for interested participants who would love to do well in the CIMP examination.
Why You Need CIPM Nigeria Past Questions
Having explained what the CIMP past question is all about, we would like to explain why you need to get the CIPM Nigeria Past Questions. As the world is tilting toward technology daily, you have to follow suit. In other words, the pdf file is a portable file that allows you to use it with the aid of your smartphone. When you have the CIPM Nigeria Past Questions, you don’t need to bother about the paper copy because this is more secure than the other.
If you are career-oriented and you don’t just want to pass the examination but want to pass outstandingly, then you need the CIMP past questions. other reasons are;
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- This past question has already been solved with their answers arranged accordingly.
CIPM Nigeria Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original CIPM Nigeria Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. Advantages of e-learning are but one:
a. Supports business strategy and objectives
b. Offsite training is impossible
c. Beneficiaries are restricted to managers
d. Updating data and activities is difficult
e. Learning and development are built on virtual platforms that are marred with poor network
2. Which of these statements describes the reason for measuring intellectual capital as stated by Marr et al 2003
a. To help organizations formulate their strategy
b. Identify learning dysfunctions
c. Proffer hindrance to effectiveness
d. To communicate reason
e. To create virtual work arrangements
3. Identify which of the following elements do not serve the business needs in the training proposal:
a. Embedded learning
b. The basis for defining training assignments
c. Articulating training to management
d. Demonstrates the objectives and action plan for carrying out the training program
e. A reference document.
How to Buy
The complete CIPM Nigeria Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for CIPM Nigeria Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!