Civic Education Past Questions and Answers – Civic education is one of the compulsory subjects in WAEC examinations today. This simply means that as a compulsory subject, one needs to pass the examination for this subject excellently to be qualified for further studies about Arts, and one way to pass this examination is by getting Civic Education Past Questions and Answers. Civic education is a simplified version of the subject of government. Any student with an in-depth knowledge of civic education is likely to do well in government examinations with a little more effort added to it.
Before attempting to sit for any examination, be it an admission qualifying examination, or a certificate examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Jamb Past Questions, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it. It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as those questions and answers get repeated every year. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
With our original Civic Education Past Questions And Answers, you are going to be coming out with flying colors and smiling. This CIVIC EDUCATION past question will be sent to you through your valid email address or WhatsApp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read it with your Android phone or laptop at your convenience – wherever and whenever.
Check out some of the reasons why you should purchase the Civic Education Past Questions and Answers. Also, see how to make payments below.
Why You Need Civic Education Past Questions and Answers
Over the years, many candidates who went through the process of the civic education examination and were able to have good grades can attribute a greater percentage of their success to the use of Civic Education Past Questions and Answers for preparation. The following are the reasons why you need the jamb past questions:
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- This past question has already been solved with their answers arranged accordingly.
Download free Civic Education Past Questions And Answers
Yes, you can get free Civic Education Past Questions And Answers from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year Civic Education Past Questions And Answers from us.
The Civic Education Past Questions And Answers free PDF download is only one year old. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ questions.
Civic Education Past Questions and Answers Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Civic Education Past Questions And Answers, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. When there is overpopulation, it could lead to ________.
A. availability of food
B. over-flow of goods
C. scarcity of essential goods
D. good and effective governance
2. A foreigner who wishes to become a citizen of Nigeria must make a formal ______.
A. application to the president of Nigeria
B. report to the state government
C. statement at the police station
D. appeal to the Supreme Court of Nigeria
3. Representatives of other countries in Nigeria are called ________.
B. House of Representatives
4. Which of the following is not a reason why foreigners come to Nigeria?
A. Social reasons
B. Cultural reasons
C. Economic reasons
D. Crisis reasons
5. Which of the following is the full age that one should get to, before applying for a citizenship certificate?
A. Seventeen years
B. Twenty-two years
C. Eighteen years
D. Twelve years
6. Which of the following is not an agency involved in enforcing drug laws in Nigeria?
A. Nigerian Police Force
B. Nigerian Customs and Excise
C. Federal and State Ministry of Health
D. Independent Corrupt Practices Commission
How to Buy
The complete Civic Education Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Civic Education Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!