Civic WAEC Past Questions Theory – This is the Civic WAEC Past Questions Theory which is aimed at helping during your study for the exam. If you are about to prepare for WAEC exams, be it private(GCE) or SSCE we have got you covered. Getting to see this post is one of the best things that could happen to you as you prepare to take part in the exam. We brought out this subject specifically to help students and candidates who find it difficult to comprehend some of the concepts of civic education, and whose major subject combination comprises civic for the upcoming exams.
For students in the above-stated categories, the importance of getting this past question cannot be overemphasized as this would become one of the easiest guides for studies. It is quite unfortunate that some students read extensively, but end up scoring below the acceptable points in their exams. This to a greater may be attributed to reading/studying materials that are not useful for the exams. One of the mistakes students make when exams are about to commence is the mistake of having too many books to read at that time. Whereas, these books should have been read and assimilated months before the examination timetable was released. This is why the Civic WAEC Past Questions Theory is a must-have for all candidates.
Why you need Civic WAEC Past Questions Theory
Those who study past questions for any exam usually know that questions are always rephrased or repeated from the same topic in different years, with only a change in sentence, figure, or option. You can come to a state of self-preparedness when you attempt as many past questions as possible before sitting for any exams.
Taking time to study this past question will help you avoid exam failure. There are objectives and essay aspects to this subject as far as WAEC is concerned, so studying it all around saves you the stress of thinking about what the examination question will look like. So it helps you to overcome the fear of the unknown.
Civic WAEC Past Questions Theory Pattern
Civic WAEC Past Questions Theory is patterned in multiple-choice format and Essay and it is not computer-based rather it is usually shaded with an HB pencil for the objective part while the essay part is usually written with a pen clearly for the examiners to know what is written. All students are expected to be in the hall on time with their exam materials.
We’ll need to let candidates who are fun of cramming desist from this act as this may lead to gross failure. You can study the past questions and know the correct answer to each question and any equivalent question that may emerge during the exams.
Sample of Civic WAEC Past Questions Theory
4(a)Outline five negative consequences of cultism on its members in society.
(b) In what five ways can responsible parenting assist in reducing the high rate of cultism in society?
15(a)Outline five reasons why those who tested positive for HIV-AIDS are being discriminated against in society.
(b) In what five ways does the contraction of AIDS impact the socio-economic life of the victim?
6(a)Highlight five major empowerment skills that youths require for self-reliance in Nigerian society.
(b) State five reasons for the establishment of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Nigeria.
GOVERNMENTAL SYSTEM AND
7(a)Define political party as a pillar of democracy.
b) Highlight six ways of enhancing the
the credibility of democratic elections in
8. Explain any five of the following
forms of civic society:
(a) Pro-democracy groups; (b) Labour
groups; (c) Professional groups; (d)
Religious groups; (e) Student groups;
(f) Gender-based groups; (g) Human
9. Enumerate five reasons for which the public service sector in Nigeria has not been proficient.
How to Buy
The complete Civic WAEC Past Questions Theory with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Civic WAEC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!