Common Entrance Past Questions and Answers PDF – The National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) is for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS1). If you wish to successfully pass out of the primary school system and gain admission into the junior secondary school, then you need to get the Common Entrance past questions and answers pdf read and prepare for the exams. The exciting part of this is that you can now download and get past questions to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
Not all those who sit for this common entrance examination pass it and talk less about getting admission into the JSS1The. So save yourself the stress of writing common entrance exams twice or even indulging in examination malpractice when you can go into the exam hall and write like a pro, and come out with flying colors. If this is what you want then the Common Entrance past questions and answers pdf is here to help you archive that.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of these Past Questions And Answers to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it.
What is Common Entrance Past Questions and Answers PDF
Common Entrance Past Questions and Answers PDF typically refers to a collection of previous examination questions and their corresponding answers for the Common Entrance Examination. The Common Entrance Examination is an assessment used in some countries, notably in parts of Africa and the United Kingdom, to select students for admission into secondary schools. It is usually taken by students at the end of their primary education, and the exam content may vary depending on the country or region.
A Common Entrance Past Questions and Answers PDF would include a compilation of questions from previous Common Entrance Examinations, allowing students to practice and prepare for the test. This can be a valuable resource for students, parents, and educators to understand the format of the exam, and the types of questions that are typically asked, and to practice their problem-solving and test-taking skills.
These PDFs are often available for purchase or download online, and they can be an essential tool for students aiming to excel in the Common Entrance Examination. They are a practical way to familiarize oneself with the content and structure of the exam and to gauge one’s readiness for the actual test.
Common Entrance Past Questions and Answers PDF Patterned
The Common Entrance past questions and answers pdf is normally in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Common Entrance past questions and answers pdf and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need Common Entrance Past Questions and Answers pdf
Nigeria Common Entrance examination is meant to qualify you for the junior secondary school section. To qualify you will need to have a copy of this past question to prepare adequately for it. If you are serious about getting admitted into the school of your choice then see the following reasons why you must have a copy of this past question.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Common entrance past questions and answers pdf Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Common Entrance past questions and answers pdf, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
Fill in the gap: That is the man _________ killed the snake.
The dog ran ________ the road.
My cousin __________ some apples from the supermarket yesterday.
- Will buy.
It _________ raining all day.
- Has been.
- Had being.
- Have been.
- Have being.
- Has been.
- Convert 574 to Roman numerals. 5.
- „ DLXXVI
- Correct 0.0579 to 2 significant figures.
- Arrange 2/3, 5/6,V2 and V4 in ascending order.
A- XU> 5fe,2/3’V2 7-
C V2 ‘2/3’V4» ÿ6
D- V4, V2, 2/3, 5/6
- Find the square root of
- In class, there are 20 girls and 30 boys. Find the ratio of girls to boys.
- Ade bought a pair of shoes for
00 and sold it for £4800.00.
What is his percentage loss?
- Express 0.75 as a fraction.
- Find the simple interest on N8000.00 for 4 years at 2% per annum.
- A girl bought 3 sachets of detergent for $$120.00. For how much would she buy 20 sachets?
- The sum of 16 and 20 is divided by the product of 6 and 2, find the result.
How to Buy
The complete Common Entrance Past Questions and Answers PDF with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Common Entrance Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!