Download Past Question – Will you be writing Jamb this year? We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to a smartphone.
Previous jamb candidates who got this past question from us are all happy they did because it played an important role in helping them during the exams and they eventually secured admission into the university.
This is why we can assure you that this past question will be helpful to you. In a world where admission is highly competitive, you need to score very high so you can attract the attention of your chosen institution and be offered admission into any course of your choice. One way to achieve this is by getting Download Past Question from us.
Why do you need to Download Past Questions?
The importance of past questions can never be underestimated. The past questions come with a lot of benefits. Past questions reveal to us question patterns set by any examination and often questions are repeated Verbatim.
However, we have decided to compile your past questions for free but without answers to them. All the past Questions and answers are already included in the JAMB which you can download right here too.
Download Past Question Pattern
The thing is when you Download Past Question, it is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to study it when you Download Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Download Past Question
1. Root hairs are developed from the …
A. root apex B. epidermis of roots. vascular bundles D. endodermis
Use Fig 1 to answer questions 2-4
Fig 1 represents a cross-section of a part of a dicot plant.
2. Which of the following features can be used to identify Fig 1?
A. Position of 7 B. Its circular nature C. Number of 5
D. Presence of 3 E. Width of 2.
3. The main function of 6 is to
A. separate 5 from 7 B. produce more of 5 and 7.
C. produce cork D. translocate water and mineral salts. conduct carbon dioxide to the other parts.
4. The main function of 4 is to
A. surround the inner tissues B. produce cork. produce root hairs D. produce lateral roots. produce more than 3.
5. In a dicot leaf, guard cells differ from other epidermal cells because they have no definite shape B. lack nuclei C. are smaller D. contain chloroplasts E. lack vacuole.
6. Which of the following structures is NOT found in the female agama lizard?
A. Pre-anal pads B. Eardrum C. Gular fold
D. Nasal scale E. Nuchal crest.
7. Herbs differ from shrubs because they
A. do not produce fruits B. are useful to herbalists
C. do not become woody D. are only annuals E. are only perennials.
8. If an isolated living cell is left in distilled water for two hours, it is likely to
A. lose some of its water to the surrounding water. lose all of its water to the surrounding water
C. reproduce by binary fission D. become
How to Buy
The complete Download Past Question with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (the ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!