Download WAEC Past Questions and Answers pdf – “Unlock your path to success with the ultimate resource for academic excellence! Welcome to the world of WAEC Past Questions and Answers in PDF format. Are you gearing up for the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) exams? Look no further! Our meticulously curated collection of past exam papers and expertly crafted answers is your key to conquering WAEC with confidence. Gain a competitive edge and boost your chances of acing the exams by downloading our comprehensive PDFs. Whether you’re aiming for top scores or simply want to enhance your preparation, our treasure trove of past questions awaits you. Don’t miss this opportunity to excel – get started today and unlock your full potential!”
Why you need Download WAEC Past Questions and Answers pdf
Previous questions allow you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and capitalize on them.
We’ve all heard that some subjects you know more about than others. Understanding this allows you to answer the subjects you are most familiar with and enjoy before moving on to less interesting and difficult questions.
Download WAEC Past Questions and Answers pdf Patterned
Past Questions in PDF Format follow the original pattern which is usually in multiple-choice format. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time.
All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the WEAC Past Question in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Samples of Download WAEC Past Questions and Answers pdf
1. The spot the place where Moses discovered his burning bush wasn’t consumed was
2. Based on Mark’s Gospel the first miracle performed by Jesus was
A) helping the leper
B) opening the eyes of a man who is blind
C) the healing of a man who has an unclean spirit
D) in bringing dead boys back to life
3. The disciples believed that God’s kingdom was coming soon when Jesus told them the parable of the
A) great banquet
B) prodigal son
4. The miracle Jesus did on the Sabbath was ______
A) Gerasene demoniac
C) epileptic boy
D) man with a worn hand
5. Peacemakers are blessed since they will
A) Gain peace of mind
B) lookup God
C) take over the earth
D) be referred to as ”the sons of God Pounds to Naira
6. “He who listens to you listens to me but he who refuses me rejects you. …..” This quote was made to
A) the 12 disciples He sent to preach
B) all disciples, just prior to the Ascension
C) the 70 people He sent to preach
D) all disciples in The Sermon on the Mount
WAEC Christian Religious Studies Theory Questions
SECTION A (Themes of the Old Testament)
WAEC CRS Answers 2022 Theory
1. Genesis 1:1-31
(a) Retell the dreams of Pharaoh
(b) What three different ways did interpretations of dreams impact Joseph and his family?
2. Exodus 3, 4: 1-17
(a) Define the call of Moses
(b)Mention three reasons Moses used to justify the call.
3. 1 Kings 16:29 – 33,18:1-19
(a) Write a report of the conversation between Elijah as well as Obadiah.
(b) Which two things can we learn from this experience?
Answers to Questions: The points are (i) Introduction to Baal religion throughout Israel through Jezebel’s spouse.
(ii) This caused famine in Israel for three and a half years.
(iii) Obadiah was the man who was in charge of the household of Ahab. provided a hundred prophets from God.
(iv) (iv) While Obadiah was looking in search of water, Obadiah ran into Elijah.
(v) (v) Obadiah for his visit to the king.
THEMES from the selected EPISTLES
1. Galatians 3: 23 – 2 (l, 4: 1-7)
(a)Within reference to Galatians book Include any six things that convert unbelievers into God’s children. God.
(b)In what ways are there three ways Christians keep their status as God’s children? God?
2. Romans 12:3-8
(a) What did Paul’s advice concern using spiritual gifts within the Church?
(b) Three ways where spiritual gifts are used in today’s society to deceive people.
3. 2Cor 9:1-15
(a) Insist on the message from Paul regarding Christian giving, as outlined in Corinthians.
(b) In which two ways do people gain by giving?
ANS: The most important things are:
(i) (i) The offerings that were given to Paul were an offering of fragrant aroma which was a pleasing sacrifice accepted by God.
(ii) (iii) God will provide for their needs in accordance with His glory and riches.
(iii) The Macedonian was proud of his achievements and boasted about the gifts he gave to the Macedonians.
(iv) Paul said he who sows well will reap sparingly, and vice the reverse.
4. 2 Thess. 3:6-15
(a) Consider Paul’s teaching regarding “dignity in labour” within Thessalon Ians.
(b) Four lessons that can you draw from this instruction?
(a) (a) Highlight James the teaching of faith and works.
(b) Two lessons could Christians take away from this lesson?
Themes From the Four GOSPELS and the APOSTLES’ ACTS
1. 1st Peter 5:5-11
(a) Then, you can highlight Peter’s lecture on Humility.
(b) Select three traits of a person who is humble.
2. Matthew 4:1-11
(a) Provide the story of the temptation to Jesus that Matthew recorded in his Gospel.
(b)State three important points in this tale.
How to Buy
The complete Download WAEC Past Questions and Answers pdf with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08162517909 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for, and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08162517909. We will send the past questions to your email address.Pastquestions.com.ng
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!