Download complete Federal Scholarship Board Past Questions and answers here. The FBS Scholarship Past Questions and Answers are available in PDF for download.
Did you apply for the Nigerian Federal Government FSB Scholarship? If yes, you should be preparing for the exam by now. Please note that this scholarship is very competitive. To get a high score in the exam and to stand a chance of getting the scholarship, you need to practice the past questions.
You might want to ask, will they repeat their questions? The answer is “POSSIBLE” since there are no new questions in the system. What examiners do is to recycle the available questions derived from past questions. Apart from this, past questions help in letting you know the nature of the exam as well as what to expect on the exam day.
The price of this past question is N2,000. To get this past question, click the purchase button below. After payment, you will be able to download the digital copy [PDF| of the Federal Scholarship Board Past Questions and Answers.
FSB Sample Questions
The following are 10 FSB examination sample questions to give you a quick idea about what the exam is like. You will find that the questions are quite simple.
1) The average ages of three persons is 27 years. Their ages are in the proportion of 1:3:5.What is the age in years of the youngest one among them.
2) An aeroplane covers a certain distance at a speed of 240 kmph in 5 hours. To cover the same distance in 12/3 hours, it must travel at a speed of:
A. 300 kmph
B. 360 kmph
C. 600 kmph
D. 720 kmph
3) The 2006 World Cup Football Tournament held in
4) For which of the following disciplines is Nobel Prize awarded?
A. Physics and Chemistry
B. Physiology or Medicine
C. Literature, Peace and Economics
D. All of the above
5) Entomology is the science that studies
A. Behavior of human beings
C. The origin and history of technical and scientific terms
D. The formation of rocks
6) Marathon is to race as hibernation is to
7) Which of the following numbers is divisible by 3, 4, 5, and 6?
8) Which of the following completes the missing series? SCD TEF UGH … WKL
9) Look at this series: 8, 6, 9, 23, 87 , … What number should come next?
10) Look carefully for the pattern, and then choose which pair of numbers comes next. 42 40 38 35 33 31 28
A. 25 22
B. 26 23
C. 26 24
D. 25 23
E. 26 22
These questions were set in the previous Federal Government Scholarship Board (FSB) Examinations.
The FSB exam is organized by JAMB and their questions always include analogy, arithmetic, current affair, IT, Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning, and English Language.
Also, note that it is not JAMB UTME but JAMB aptitude test or recruitment exam.