Economics Past Questions and Answers 2022 – These past question and Answer is available in this post right now. We are always dedicated to bringing you quality and up-to-date Economics Past Questions exam questions and answers to help you prepare for any exams that concern economics as a course or subject. So, if you are currently preparing to write any exams, WAEC, NECO, NAPTEB, Jamb, or GCE, the answer is here. This is where to download their past questions and answers.
You can download and print it. You can also read it on your phone or computer anytime and anywhere. One of the ways out of this is to have a copy of Economics Past Questions and Answers 2022 which will help you to achieve the dream of scoring very high so you can be successfully admitted into school.
Why you need Economics Past Questions and Answers 2022
Past questions help you understand which subject topic is the most frequently asked in the questions and the ones that are more important than others.
In doing so, you spend more time on the questions that are more important and give you more marks than others. This technique can help you if you have limited time to be time-conscious.
Economics Past Questions and Answers 2022 Pattern
Economics Past Questions and Answers 2022 are patterns in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together in the order of occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time.
Sample of Economics Past Questions and Answers 2022
If X represents the factors of production and Y represent the factor price, which of the following sets of association is correct?
A). (land, rent) (capital, wage), (labour, profit)
B). (land, interest) (capital, profit), (labour, wage)
C). (land, wage), (capital, interest), (labour, rent)
D). (land, rent), (capital, interest), (labour, wage)
If the cost of production for a firm continues to increase as its output rises, the firm is said to be experiencing?
A). large-scale production
B). profit maximization
C). economies of scale
D). diseconomies of scale
Given perfect competition in the capital market, the opportunity cost of capital is adequately reflected by the?
A). Interest rate
B). returns on capital
C). Alternative capital foregone
D). Shadow price of foreign exchange
If 10k per kg, 1000kg of yam were purchased and at 5k per kg, 1,500kg were purchased, the resultant point elasticity of demand is?
If, as the price of a commodity rises, the quantity demanded of the commodity remains the same, then the demand for the commodity is?
B). infinitely elastic
C). externally determined
D). perfectly inelastic
How to Buy
The complete Economics Past Questions and Answers 2022 with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Economics Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!