Economics WAEC Past Questions PDF – Economics WAEC Past Questions is one of the most important subjects. Due to the complicated nature of the examination, many people are unable to do well in the examination. If you are one of the students in this category, then you do not need to bother about it anymore because we have the solution to that problem, and the solution is in having Past Questions.
However, you need to understand that before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Economic WAEC Past Questions, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get them.
The Benefit of Having Economics WAEC Past Questions PDF
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out. It also provides useful information about the types of questions to expect. You will find out the number of questions you will see in the examination.
Past Questions is the compilation of all the questions that were given to candidates to answer over the years and it is offered in pdf format. We have made it very simple such that every student can get it with their smartphone.
Economics WAEC Past Questions PDF Pattern
We have made it simple for you. we bring all the questions which are usually in objective format since it is now in CBT. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to studying the Past Questions
Sample of Economics WAEC Past Questions PDF
If X represents the factors of production and Y represent the factor price, which of the following sets of association is correct?
A) (land, rent) (capital, wage), (labour, profit)
B) (land, interest) (capital, profit), (labour, wage)
C) (land, wage), (capital, interest), (labour, rent)
D) (land, rent), (capital, interest), (labour, wage)
If the cost of production for a firm continues to increase as its output rises, the firm is said to be experiencing?
A) large-scale production
B) profit maximization
C) economies of scale
D) diseconomies of scale
Given perfect competition in the capital market, the opportunity cost of capital is adequately reflected by the?
A) interest rate
B) returns on capital
C) alternative capital foregone
D) shadow price of foreign exchange
If 10k per kg, 1000kg of yam were purchased and at 5k per kg, 1,500kg were purchased, the resultant point elasticity of demand is?
How to Buy
The complete Economics WAEC Past Questions PDF with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Economics WAEC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!