EKSU Post UTME Past Questions – Are you one of the aspirants of Ekiti State University EKSU and you would love to participate in this year’s admission processes of the institution to gain admission to study your chosen course? if yes, then we have a proposal that would suit your ambition in this regard. We bring you the EKSU Post UTME Past Questions which will help you to achieve the dream of gaining admission into EKSU this year.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on EKSU Post UTME Past Questions, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get them.
Why You Need EKSU Post UTME Past Questions
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- This past question has already been solved with their answers arranged accordingly.
Download free EKSU Post UTME Past Questions
Yes, you can get free EKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year EKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers from us.
The EKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ questions.
EKSU Post UTME Past Questions SAMPLE
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s)
- Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(D) break into
- After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B) made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
- Four persons accused of currency … are being held by the security agents.
Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage.
(C) used to
He did not attend the final burial…
- The current life expectancy in Nigeria is
- Yumu and Zabara are ethnic groups in
(A) Kebbi State
(B) Benue State
(C) Niger State
(D) Kano State
(E) Edo State
- Mr. Dele Giwa was killed through a letter bomb on
(A) October 19, 1986
(B) September 17, 1987
(C) October 19, 1986
(D) September 17, 1986
(E) October 19, 1987
- The following are spices except
- Desmond Tutu was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in
- The muscle cell fluid of an athlete was tested immediately after a 100m race and was found to contain a high concentration of lactic acid. Explain what could have caused this. The
(A) athlete must have eaten food containing lactic acid
(B) athlete must have injected lactic acid into his blood just before the race
(C) athlete must have carried out anaerobic respiration during the race
(D) athlete must have inhaled lactic acid from the environment during the race.
- One of these is not a continuous variation
(C) tongue rolling
(D) skin color
- One of the following is usually worm-like, cylindrical, or flattened
- The root hairs are
(A) strength and support
(B) conducting liquid
(C) absorption of water and salt
(D) penetration into the soil
- The random way genes recombine during meiosis and fertilization leads to
(A) genetic variation
How to Buy
The complete EKSU Post UTME Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for EKSU Post UTME Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!