English Past Question 2022 – You need the right materials such as past questions paper and to know how many hours you will need to finish your Questions during exam day. Here in this post, you will discover published questions that you are to expect during the exam day, which makes us the best when it comes to offering past questions. The past questions are compiled from past questions from over the years and the accurate answers are done by qualified examiners using the correct scheme of work.
For you to be able to pass this English exam, you need to study smartly well and be good with the kind of exam that you are expected to see, the only way you can pass the exams is to get the right material which is this past question paper. Check below for past questions on how to answer them to achieve maximum success.
Why do you need English Past Question 2022
It is of great importance to note that this pass question will not guarantee that you will pass after answering all the questions if you fail to study it adequately before the examination date. But if you take enough time to study it well, this past question will help you to have a relative idea of what the question in the examination hall will look like.
One can easily pass the examination after seeing the former approach used in the examination that you have not seen before and expose you to the background information on how the question used to look like for those that have sat for the examination once.
English Past Question 2022 Pattern
The past questions are patterned in three ways. there are only objectives, subjective, and theory. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the past questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of English Past Question 2022
1. In the book “Independence” Wearing woolens, lamb cardigans, extra socks, gloves, and a Balliol scarf signified that Tayo was _______?
B. Going to a party
D. walking in the rain
2. The number of workers has increased steadily each year means _________
A. have increased steadily
B. steadily has increased
C. have been increasing steadily
D. has increased steadily
4. From the options, choose the word nearest in meaning to the underlined word
By working hard, Benjamin outshone his elder brother instead of being ________
5. Choose the option opposite in meaning to the word or phrase in italics
The students received a mild reproof from the teacher
How to Buy
The complete English Past Question 2022 with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for English Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!