Food and Nutrition WAEC Past Questions – The West African Examination Council Food and Nutrition Past questions and answers are available for download in this post and this post will provide some sample practical and objective questions that applicants can use to start practicing.
Studying with Past Questions and Answers is the secret of students who made it to the entrance list. Hence, the fact that you had a high score in the jamb does not guarantee that your success in this examination is secured. Those who use our past questions testify about how it helped them achieve maximum success but you must be ready to put in enough work and discipline. 60% of these past questions and answers get repeated each year or rephrased. You are sure to come out with flying colors in this examination with the proper use of these past questions.
Why you need Food and Nutrition WAEC Past Questions
It is very important to have the Food and Nutrition WAEC Past Questions because it will give you knowledge of the questions, know how the exams will be patterned, and test your preparedness. The WAEC examination is around the corner and those who would write Food and Nutrition subject must ensure that they use the questions outlined in this post to revise as the exams are fast approaching this year.
Food and Nutrition WAEC Past Questions Pattern
The West African Examination Council Food and Nutrition past questions are divided into practical, theory, and objective(multiple choice) sections and we will give you questions that are compiled from previous years to study.
Sample of Food and Nutrition WAEC Past Questions
1. The digestion of meat begins in the?
2. The process of ensuring a hygienic and healthy environment is called?
3. The process of cutting fat from the surface of meat is referred to as?
4. In meat cookery, the papain in unripe pawpaw is used as?
5. An example of a traditional method of food preservation is?
6. An item used to pierce kebab is called?
7. The process of creating a business for profit-making is known as?
8. An example of a true berry is?
9. Foods that require little or no effort in their preparation are referred to as?
a. convenience foods
b. rechauffe foods
c. ready to eat
d. take away
10. The ability of pudding batter to hold air is due to the presence of?
b. baking powder
c. bicarbonate of soda
How to Buy
The complete Food and Nutrition WAEC Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Food and Nutrition WAEC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!