Free Junior WAEC Past Questions – We have compiled complete Junior WAEC past questions for you. We have also added accurate answers to help you during preparation. Very soon we will be offering free Junior WAEC past questions as a sample. Currently, we have these previous questions for 14 subjects including Junior WAEC English past questions, and Junior WAEC mathematics past questions and answers.
Why you need Free Junior WAEC Past Questions
The more you practice with past exam questions, the more you sharpen your skills. These papers help you to recall what you have been learning in your class. Besides, it allows you to apply the concepts you have been mastering during your study times.
Therefore, past questions are a perfect option in your revision for your upcoming exams.
Free Junior WAEC Past Questions Patterned
This past question follows the normal pattern of the exams which include the objectives(Multichoice) and theory. We have simplified it to the understanding of the layman. We brought the past questions from different exam years, put them together, and presented them in PDF format for easy access and use. You can now download your!!
SAMPLES of Free Junior WAEC Past Questions
Having this past question is not a sure guarantee to scoring high, but one thing is certain taking time to study the past questions will help you get the desired scores and marks for the exams. See sample questions below.
BECE Business Studies Objective Question for JSS3 2018 Extract
1. Which of these is not a chain of distribution?
D. Retailer Junior WAEC Past Questions on Business Studies.
2. The means of conveying goods and people from one place to another is
3. The type of advertising used when new products are introduced into the market is referred to as … advertising.
4. Which of these is a type of motor vehicle insurance?
5. Which of these services does a teacher give?
6. The industry that converts raw materials into finished goods is known as a….
A. commercial industry.
B. constructive industry.
C. extractive industry.
D. manufacturing industry.
7. The private limited liability company has a minimum of…. members.
8. The profits of a cooperative society are shared according to…..
A. amount of sales made.
B. capital contributed.
C. members purchase.
D. loan and draft.
9. The person who buys goods and services by himself/herself is called.
10. Which of the following is not a commercial bank?
A. Access bank
B. Central bank
11. There are_____consonants in Shorthand.
12. The vowels in shorthand are…. in numbers.
13. A vowel in pitman shorthand is either long or
14. An outline with a first-place vowel is written
A. above the line.
B. below the line.
C. under the line.
D. through the line.
15. When phrasing, the “L” stroke is used to represent the “ word….
16. The second group of Consonants are these.
A. f,v th, Th,s, zI, sh, zh
C. s,zh,v,w,th, ch,j,h
D. Th,z, sh,v,f,j,p, bp
17. The way of joining two or more words together is called
18. An outline with a vowel after a horizontal stroke is written
19. The vowel ‘aw’ is a long vowel written as a….
A. heavy dash
B. heavy dot
C. light dash
D. light dot
20. The combination of two vowel sounds to form a single sound is called….
21. The room in an organization where clerical activities take place is known as….
C. Dance hall
22 …… is the process of separating office letters.
23. Inward books are for recording letters.
24. _______is a document issued when one person sells goods to another.
B. House list
25. The machine used in printing stamps on envelopes is known as….
A. Computer machine.
B. Franking machine.
C. Perforator machine.
D. Printing machine.
26. Mention the two main classifications of an office….
A. large and small offices.
B. large and up offices.
C. small and center offices.
D. small and fine offices.
27. Which of these staff does the filing and mailing in an office?
28. The following information is found in an office visitor’s book except….
A. date of birth.
B. date of visit.
C. purpose of visit.
D. time of visit.
29. Which of these documents is issued after payment is made?
30. The Department that is headed by a financial controller is known as ….
A. Accounting department.
B. Biometric department.
C. Marketing department.
D. Store department.
31. The book which records receipts and payments of money in cash or cheque is known as ….
A. bank statement.
D. credit book.
32. A document issued as evidence of payment is called a….
B. credit note.
C. debit note
33. A document sent by a seller to a customer when the customer is under charge is called
B. credit note.
C. debit note.
34. The basic rule in the bookkeeping is that every debit entry must have a corresponding …. entry.
35. Book-keeping could best be described as the art of
A. keeping books together
B. book building
C. building up an account
D. keeping records to show the financial position of a business.
36. The document used to correct errors in the ledger is
A. cash book.
B. journal paper.
C. return outward journal.
D. return inward journal.
37. The document that is used to record any money received and paid out within a period is….
B. Debit note.
C. Double column.
Business Studies BECE Past Questions Theory 2018 Extract
SECTION B (THEORY)
1. a. Define Production.
b. Name four factors of Production.
c. Explain two factors of Production and give two examples each.
2. a. Define Commercial Bank,
b. List two functions of a Commercial Bank.
1. Arrange the following in Tabular form using three columns for
i) Serial number
Junior WAEC Past Questions Answers on Business Studies
Junior WAEC Business Studies Theory Answers
SECTION B (THEORY)
1a. Production can be defined as the conversion of raw materials into finished goods, the distribution of goods, and the rendering of services to satisfy human wants and needs.
b. Factors of production
i. Land iii. Capital
ii. Labour iv. Entrepreneur
ci. The land refers to every gift of nature. It refers to every resource that was not created by > man. Although man replenishes some resources provided by nature they are regarded still as gifts of nature,
ii. Labour refers to the physical and mental effort that is contributed by humans in the production of goods and services.
iii. The entrepreneur is an organizer. He is the person who organizes production by bringing together the other three factors of production land, labor, and capital – to earn a profit.
iii. Capital refers to artificial resources that are used in starting or expanding the production of goods and services. It refers to any form of man’s wealth that is set aside for the production of more wealth. The reward for capital is interest. Examples of capital are machines and factories.
2a. A commercial bank can be defined as a financial institution that is established to provide services such as accepting deposits, granting loans, safekeeping of valuables, etc. to individuals and organizations to make a profit,
b. Functions of commercial bank
How to Buy
The complete Free Junior WAEC Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Junior WAEC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!