GCE Mathematics Past Questions and Answers pdf – As a candidate who has registered or is about to register for exams, we understand that you are about to write GCE exams in mathematics and you may need help on what to do to pass the exams with ease, you may be wondering how you will pass the exams and keep asking what you should do to clear your paper. Never worry if this is you, we have helped a lot of candidates succeed through the GCE Mathematics Past Questions and Answers pdf. In this article, we have exposed all you need to know about this past question and how it will benefit you in preparing for the exams.
Getting this last question will help you score higher than your competitors. It will expose you to the questions that have been asked previously as those questions and answers get repeated every year and if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then I am afraid, you are missing out.
We offer original GCE Mathematics Past Questions and Answers pdf. This means that you are going to receive these past questions via your email address or WhatsApp once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read it with your Android phone or laptop at your convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the GCE Mathematics Past Questions and Answers pdf how to make payments and other important information below.
Why You Need GCE Mathematics Past Questions and Answers pdf
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You can detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- This past question has already been solved with their answers arranged accordingly.
Download free GCE Mathematics Past Questions and Answers pdf
Yes, you can get a free GCE Mathematics Past Questions and Answers pdf from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download the one-year GCE Mathematics Past Questions and Answers pdf from us.
The GCE Mathematics Past Questions and Answers pdf free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ questions.
GCE Mathematics Past Questions and Answers pdf Sample
To know that we are giving out the original GCE Mathematics Past Questions and Answers pdf, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. If the 2nd and 5th terms of a G.P are 6 and 48 respectively, find the sum of the first for term
2. If sinθθ = K find tanθθ, 0o ≤≤ θθ ≤≤ 90o
3. Evaluate (101.5)2 – (100.5)2
4. Express the product of 0.06 and 0.09 in standard form
A. 5.4 * 10-1
5. Simplify 361/2 x 64-1/3 x 50
6. Find the quadratic equation whose roots are x = -2 or x = 7
A. x2 + 2x – 7 = 0
B. x2 – 2x + 7 = 0
C. x2 + 5 +14 = 0
D. x2 – 5x – 14 = 0
E. x2 + 5x – 14 = 0
7. A sales girl gave a change of N1.15 to a customer instead of N1.25. Calculate her percentage error
8. What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die?
9. If the total surface area of a solid hemisphere is equal to its volume, find the radius
10. If 23x + 101x = 130x, find the value of x
How to Buy
The complete GCE Mathematics Past Questions and Answers pdf with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for GCE Mathematics Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!