GNS 111 Past Questions and Answers – Are you a student of any university and you are about to write GNS 111 exam and you are wondering how you will write and pass the course successfully without having any carryover? If yes, we have good news for you. We bring you GNS 111 Past Questions and Answers. The most interesting part of it is that you can now download and get past questions to study for your exams with ease without having to spend so much.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for this examination with past questions to get comfortable with how the exams is so you can achieve the desired success. Therefore, you need to have a copy of GNS 111 Past Questions and Answers to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download it.
Why you need GNS 111 Past Questions and Answers
They are a lot of benefit of using past questions while preparing for the examination. Here are some of the benefit; It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as 60% of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
GNS 111 Past Questions and Answers Pattern
The GNS 111 Past Questions and Answers are always in multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the GNS 111 Past Questions and Answers and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of GNS 111 Past Questions and Answers
1. Note making is an activity done during _______
2. Some speeches are to be comprehended ___________because the points are not too
3. You can______ a seemingly long and difficult word by breaking it into discussible parts
such as prefixes, root, and suffixes.
4. In listening, your ability to relate or connect what was said before with what the speaker
is saying now is called _______
5. For active listening ability, you need functioning ears, ability to anticipate and think
along with the speaker, noting important signposts and _______
6. A narrative follows a ________order.
7. _____________strategy is often used by the writer to give the reader sufficient words
that will lead to sufficient understanding of the meaning of the newly introduced term
8. As a student, you need the skill of ________ accurately to comprehend what is conveyed
to you as information.
9. The Language of instruction we listen to for this course is_____
10. When you listen attentively, it is possible to convert what you hear into ______or figure
11. ________is at different levels during the art of listening.
12. The abbreviation ‘abr’ in note taking means ______
13. The abbreviation ‘viz’ in notetaking means _______
14. A collection of information in a computer or a research document is called _______
15. Directions are vital information that place you in proper perspective regarding location,
situation, time and ______
How to Buy
The complete GNS 111 Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for GNS 111 Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!