Government Jamb Past Questions and Answers PDF – “Welcome to the Government Jamb Past Questions and Answers PDF, your key to unlocking success in the upcoming Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) examination! As you embark on your journey toward higher education, we understand the critical role that the JAMB exam plays in shaping your academic future. Our carefully curated PDF resource is designed to empower you with the knowledge and confidence needed to excel in the Government section of the JAMB exam for the year ahead.
Inside this comprehensive PDF, you’ll find a wealth of past JAMB questions, all meticulously answered and explained. This resource is your passport to a deeper understanding of Government topics, as well as an opportunity to familiarize yourself with the JAMB exam’s format and question styles. It’s the ultimate tool for honing your exam-taking skills and boosting your chances of securing a coveted spot in your desired institution.
Prepare with precision, practice with purpose, and let this Government Jamb Past Questions and Answers PDF be your trusted companion on the path to academic success. Your future starts here!”
Why you need Government Jamb Past Questions and Answers PDF
The Government Jamb Past Questions and Answers PDF is an indispensable resource for JAMB exam candidates. It offers a comprehensive collection of previous exam questions, allowing students to familiarize themselves with the exam format, question types, and content coverage. By practicing with these past questions and their accurate answers, students can build confidence, refine their problem-solving skills, and assess their knowledge gaps. This PDF equips candidates with a strategic advantage, helping them focus on critical areas of Government subject matter. Ultimately, it is an essential tool for effective exam preparation, boosting the likelihood of achieving a high score and securing admission to their desired institution, thus facilitating their educational aspirations and future career prospects.
Government Jamb Past Questions and Answers PDF Patterned
The Government Jamb Past Questions and Answers PDF Patterned is a meticulously designed study resource tailored to the specific format and content of the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) examination. It serves as a vital tool for aspirants seeking to excel in the Government section of the JAMB exam. Every question and answer within this PDF is strategically patterned to mirror the trends and standards of past JAMB exams. This ensures that students become familiar with the question styles, difficulty levels, and content emphasis they are likely to encounter on exam day. By practicing with these patterned questions, students can refine their problem-solving skills, time management, and subject mastery. It’s a targeted resource that enhances their readiness, ultimately increasing their chances of achieving a high score and gaining admission to their preferred institutions.
Samples of Government Jamb Past Questions and Answers PDF
Note: The questions below are for practice.
1. Citizenship can be acquired by
ANSWER: A (Nationalization)
2. In the unitary system of government, power is derived from
A. a rigid constitution
B. the judiciary
C. the executive head of state
D. one source of authority
ANSWER: D (one source of authority)
3. The power allocated to the central government in a federation is primarily contained in the
A. Central legislative list
B. exclusive legislative list
C. residual legislative list
D. concurrent legislative list
ANSWER: B (Exclusive legislative list)
4. A constitution is said to be rigid if it
A. can only be interpreted by the military
B. is written by difficult authors
C. cannot be amended by the executive
D. has cumbersome provision for its amendment
ANSWER: D (has cumbersome provision for its amendment)
5. Which of the following political parties in Nigeria formed the opposition in the House of Representatives during the First Republic
A. NCNC and AG
B. NCNC and UMBC
C. NPC and AG
D. AG and UMBC
ANSWER: D (AG and UMBC)
6. Red-tapism in the civil service refers to
A. the use of red tapes in document
B. slowness of action
C. the cooperation between civil servants and politicians
D. the politicization of the civil service
ANSWER: B (slowness of action)
7. One of the functions of political parties is to
A. make laws
B. declare a state of emergency
C. interpret the constitution
D. aggregate interest
ANSWER: D (aggregate interest)
8. Africa became the centre-piece of Nigeria’s foreign policy under the regime of
A. Tafawa Balewa
B. Yakubu Gowon
C. Murtala Muhammed
D. Shehu Shagari
ANSWER: C (Murtala Muhammed)
9. Which of the following is not an OPEC member state?
ANSWER: D (Ghana)
10. Which of the following is permanent in international politics?
A. Bilateral relationship
B. Economic Aid
D. Permanent interest
ANSWER: A (Bilateral relationship)
How to Buy
The complete WAEC English Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08162517909 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08162517909. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC English Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!