IELTS Past Questions and Answers pdf – It’s not a thing of numbers it is the question of how many people will come out successful. The IELTS past questions will aid you to prepare much better instead of reading everything and what is not necessary. So you now see, here is where the this is where the past questions come in comes in. Before you are successful in any exams at all, you know that it takes you a lot, meaning personal sacrifice, time, commitments, and discipline. But you can confirm this if you have a copy of the IELTS Past Questions and Answers pdf.
Have this at the back of your mind before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on how to download or get the IELTS Past Questions and Answers pdf. Before showing you how to get it, we would like to tell you what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it.
IELTS Past Questions and Answers pdf Pattern
Normally, the IELTS Past Questions and Answers pdf in a multiple-choice question pattern means no theory. It is made up of four sections shown below;
IELTS Listening section.
IELTS Reading section.
IELTS Writing section.
IELTS Speaking section.
However, because of the nature of the IELTS exams, we have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the past question seek clarity where necessary and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the exams.
Why You Need IELTS Past Questions and Answers pdf
If you are indeed serious about living, working, and studying abroad, then you do not need to be told the importance of getting this past question. You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
IELTS Past Questions and Answers pdf Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original IELTS Past Questions And Answers PDF, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. Where is Your Hometown?
Answer: My hometown is in Hanoi, which is the capital city of Vietnam. And it’s located in the north of the country, not really that far from the southern Chinese border.
2. Is there Much to do in Your Hometown?
Answer: Oh yes, there’s certainly lots to do there as it’s a fairly big city. As such, if you like going out in the evening there are a lot of good restaurants and bars.
Also, if you prefer cultural activities there are museums and art galleries. But if you like nature there are lots of other things outside of the city which is easy to reach.
3. What are the People like in Your Hometown?
Answer: They are mostly quite friendly. But as with most big cities, everyone is often busy so it may seem as if they are not interested in speaking or having a chat.
However, if you live there you know that most people are quite happy to have a chat if they have time and will help you if needed.
4. What are You Studying at the Moment?
Answer: I’m studying history at university. It’s a four-year course, and I started it three years ago. Thus, I have just one year left. I’m enjoying it a lot so it will be sad to finish.
5. What Do You Like Most About Your Studies?
Answer: We learn about many things from the past such as politics and wars. But I like learning about how people lived in the past the most.
It’s amazing to see how our lives have changed so much from the past up until now. Also, in some ways, our lives have got much easier now. However, in other ways, the simplicity of life in the past made people much happier. Learning about all that is fascinating.
6. What Do You Hope to Do in the Future When You Have Finished?
Answer: I’m not sure at the moment. But I may go into teaching. This is why I’m doing the IELTS, as I intend to carry on and do a master’s in a specific area of history.
But I’ll probably decide for sure what to do when I have completed that.
How to Buy
The complete IELTS Past Questions and Answers pdf with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for IELTS Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!