IJMB Past Questions – Are you a prospective IJMB student, would you love to participate in the IJMB program at any university for a chance to gain direct entry admission into the institution of your choice for this academic session? if yes, then we have something that can help you achieve this dream with so much ease. We bring you IJMB Past Questions. the good news is that you can now download and get past questions to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
IJMB is one of the trusted programs to undertake while waiting to be admitted ion
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of IJMB Past Questions to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will tell you how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it.
What is IJMB Past Questions
IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) Past Questions refer to a compilation of previous examination papers and accompanying answers from the IJMB program, which is an alternative pathway to gaining admission into Nigerian universities. These past questions are vital study materials for current IJMB candidates. They serve several crucial purposes, including providing insight into the examination format, helping candidates become familiar with question types, and assessing their knowledge and readiness. By practicing with IJMB Past Questions, candidates can improve their problem-solving skills, review key subjects, and gain the confidence needed to excel in the IJMB examination, ultimately increasing their chances of securing admission into their desired university programs.
IJMB Past Questions Patterned
Normally, the IJMB Past Questions are in a theory pattern and we compile it by the original pattern of the exam question. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the IJMB Past Questions and watch yourself do better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need IJMB Past Questions
IJMB is a very expensive program and the main essence of undergoing it is to use the certificate to gain direct entry admission into the university. If this expectation cannot be met at the end of the program due to low grades in the final result, then it has become a waste. If you are serious about gaining admission into the university this academic session using IJMB results, then you need this question. Other benefits of getting the past question are:
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
IJMB Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original IJMB Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1) The average age of three persons is 27 years. Their ages are in the proportion of 1:3:5.What is the age in years of the youngest one among them?
2) An airplane covers a certain distance at a speed of 240 kmph in 5 hours. To cover the same distance in 1 hour, it must travel at a speed of:
A. 300 kmph
B. 360 kmph
C. 600 kmph
D. 720 kmph
3) The 2006 World Cup Football Tournament held in
4) For which of the following disciplines is the Nobel Prize awarded?
A. Physics and Chemistry
B. Physiology or Medicine
C. Literature, Peace, and Economics
D. All of the above
5) Entomology is the science that studies
A. Behavior of human beings
C. The origin and history of technical and scientific terms
D. The formation of rocks
How to Buy
The complete IJMB Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08162517909 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for, and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08162517909. We will send the past questions to your email address.Pastquestions.com.ng
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for IJMB Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!