Immigration Past Questions and Answers pdf – “Immigration Past Questions and Answers PDF” is a comprehensive resource that delves into the historical and contemporary aspects of immigration. This invaluable document serves as a treasure trove of knowledge, encompassing a wide array of questions and their detailed answers related to immigration policies, procedures, and challenges. Whether you’re a student preparing for an immigration-related exam, a professional looking to expand your understanding of immigration laws, or a curious individual seeking insight into this complex subject, this PDF provides an essential tool for your journey. By exploring the past questions and their answers, you gain insight into the evolution of immigration policies, their societal impacts, and the challenges faced by immigrants and host countries alike. Dive into this resource to gain a profound understanding of immigration’s multifaceted nature.
Why you need Immigration Past Question
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide practical insight into how the examination body sets its exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look, and key themes or subject areas likely to be touched.
Immigration Past Question Pattern
There are fifty (50) questions comprising English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Note, each subject except Mathematics are of two groups A and B. Below are the questions
These past Questions and Answers are patterns in multiple-choice or objectives as it is now in cbt as it is now in the upcoming examination.
Sample of Immigration Past Question
General Knowledge Section:
1. One of these is not a type of passport in Nigeria
A. Nigeria Diplomatic or Official Passport
B. Nigeria Standard Passport
C. Nigeria Pilgrims Passport
D. Nigeria Citizens Passport
2. ECOWAS was established in ____ and has its administrative headquarters in
(a) 1967 Lome
(b) 1975 Lome
(c) 1975 Lagos
(d) 1967 Lagos
3: The first general election in Nigeria was held in
4: Which of the following is the core duty of Nigeria Immigration?
(a) Persecuting offenders
(b) enforcing of Laws
(c) issuance of all Nigerian travel document
(d) Deporting of foreigners
5: The NIS was brought out of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) in
6: The NIS was formally established by the act of parliament in
7: The first African country to introduce E-passport was
8: Which ministry determines the tariffs on passport issuance, re-issuance, and residence permit?
A. Federal Ministry of Interior
B. Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
C. Federal Ministry of Transport
D. Federal Ministry of Works and Housing
How to Buy
The complete Immigration Past Questions and Answers pdf with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Immigration Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!