Jamb 2022 Past Questions and Answers PDF – Here is a collection of JAMB past examination questions to assist you with your studies for the Examination for all candidates.
If you are in your last stage of Secondary School Education (May/June) or not in the School system, the importance of using Past questions in preparing for your JAMB, cannot be overemphasized. By using past exam papers as part of your preparation, you can find out what you already know. By the same token, you also find out what you do not know well enough or don’t know at all.
Why you need Jamb 2022 Past Questions and Answers PDF
There are some topics that JAMB will tend to prefer more than others for thoroughly testing candidates. Even though the JAMB syllabus, for instance, contains all the topics of interest, there will still be those topics that are high on the list of questions. By paying more attention to the popular topics, you will set yourself steps ahead in your preparation.
It is known that in the JAMB CBT exam, they are more likely to randomly select their questions from a database of past questions but select them differently in such a way that two candidates sitting next to each other are guaranteed to see different questions.
Jamb 2022 Past Questions and Answers PDF Pattern
We have made it simple for you. we bring all the questions which are usually in objective format since it is now in CBT. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to studying the Past Questions.
Sample of Jamb 2022 Past Questions and Answers PDF
1. If M represents the median and D the mode of the
measurements 5, 9, 3, 5, 8 then (M, D) is
A. (6,5) B. (5,8) C. (5,7)
D. (5,5) E. (7,5)
2. A construction company is owned by two partners X
and it is agreed that their profit will be divided in
the ratio of 4:5. at the end of the year. Y received #5,000
more than x. what is the total profit of the company for
A. #20,000.00 B. P’0#25,000.00 C. #30,000.00
D. #15,000.003 E.#45,000.00
3. Given a regular hexagon, calculate each interior angle
of the hexagon.
A. 600 B. 300 C. 1200
D. 450 E. 1350
(ii) heterolytic fission.
(d) State the indicator(s) which could be used to determine the end-point of the following titrations:
(i) dilute hydrochloric acid against sodium hydroxide solution;
How to Buy
The complete Jamb 2022 Past Questions and Answers PDF with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Jamb 2022 Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!