Jamb CRS Past Questions and Answers PDF – Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Alternative To Jamb CRS Past Questions and Answers PDF is the compilation of all the previous year’s questions that have been given to candidates who wish to get admission into the university, Polytechnic, or colleges; and the past question and answer is presented in pdf format.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, the Jamb CRS Past Questions and Answers PDF is what every intending Jamb candidate needs to pass the examination well.
All those who have bought our Alternative To Jamb CRS Past Questions and Answers PDF have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them.
With the proper use of our original Alternative To Jamb CRS Past Questions and Answers PDF, you will pass the jamb examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This Jamb CRS Past Questions and Answers PDF comes to you through your email address or WhatsApp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read it with your Android phone or laptop at your convenience – wherever and whenever.
Why You Need Jamb CRS Past Questions and Answers PDF
If you do not want to be a usual customer of JAMB, then you need to get this past question and answer. the essence of getting the past question and answer is so you can sit for the exams once and for all You need this past question for the following listed reasons.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Jamb CRS Past Questions and Answers PDF Pattern
Jamb CRS Past Questions and Answers PDF follows the original pattern of the practical questions with specimens. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Alternative To Jamb CRS Past Questions and Answers PDF and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Jamb CRS Past Questions and Answers PDF Sample
A made him forget his hardship and his father’s house
B made him not forget his brothers and his household
C rescued him from the hands of Potiphar
D made him fruitful in the land of his affliction
This request was made to Rehoboam because
The people had another person in mind
B the people wanted to test his wisdom
C of an impending revolt
D the people wanted some relief
This statement by Nathan made David immediately
An order him out of the palace
B ordered the killing of the child
C confesses and asks for forgiveness
D abdicate his throne
The Philistines killed him
B he killed himself
C the Amalekites killed him
D his armor-bearer killed him
This statement was made by Moses when the
Egyptians were pursuing the Israelites before the Red Sea
B Israelites were standing before Joshua
C Israelites were standing before King Pharaoh
D Israelites’ chariots were crossing the Red Sea
D army commander
He wanted to avenge the death of his brother
B he feared that Abner would take over his post
C he was an enemy who came to spy on David
D Abner only came to deceive David
How to Buy
The complete Jamb CRS Past Questions and Answers PDF with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Jamb CRS Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!