Jamb Government Past Questions and Answers PDF – We are pleased to inform all Art students who have chosen government as part of their jamb subject and will be sitting for the examination that we have the Jamb Government Past Questions and Answers PDF. You may be well versed or grounded in other aspects of your subject combination but have some difficulties with govt. You do not have to worry about this anymore because we have something that can help you out of it. Jamb Government Past Questions and Answers PDF Format is the solution.
Jamb Government Past Questions and Answers PDF Pattern
Normally, the Jamb Government Past Questions and Answers PDF is strictly in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We also provide the correct answers and little explanations where necessary for more clarity to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Jamb Government Past Questions and Answers PDF and watch yourself score higher than you expected in the upcoming Jamb exams.
Why You Need Jamb Government Past Questions and Answers PDF
This past question will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent surprises.
- You can detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to determine the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Jamb Government Past Questions and Answers PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the Jamb Government Past Questions and Answers PDF, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of the parliamentary system of government?
Ministers are usually members of parliament
B The Prime Minister is politically responsible to the parliament
C The Head of State is the powerful organ of government
D The Head of Government may advise the Head of State to dissolve parliament
E The Party in opposition provides the Shadow Government.
2. Capitalism is an economic system in which the economy of the State is centrally planned and controlled
B Private persons are permitted to undertake enterprises
C accumulation of private property is forbidden
D that means of production are owned and controlled by the State
E all big industries and the land are publicly owned for the common good.
3. The process of depriving persons of the right to vote is called
4. Bicameralsmrefers to
A one-chamber legislature
B the process of voting in the legislature
C the upper chamber in a legislature
D a two-chamber legislature
E legislature in all sovereign States.
5. The principle of the separation of powers implies that the three main organs of government work
B independently and co-operatively
C against one another
D reluctantly and gradually for the executive
E together in the interest of other nations.
6. The main function of the judiciary is to
A serve as the watchdog of the Executive
B enact laws
C execute the laws of the land
D interpret the laws
E protects the interest of accused persons.
7. A totalitarian government is
A government that aspires to control every aspect of a citizen’s life
B a government for the masses
C a government of the people, by the people, and for the people
D a weak government
E controlled by the rich
8. An unwritten constitution operates in
C Great Britain
9. A sovereign state is one
A constitution can only be changed by a military government
B where its citizens can speak without fear or favor
C in which sovereignty is invested in the military
D whose citizens are free to evade responsibility
E whose government decisions are made independent of sovereign interference
10. Representative Democracy is best characterized by
Free elections and proper register of voters
B proper constituencies and a real choice of candidates
C a politically educated electorate
D representation only for the poor
E rule by the interest groups.
How to Buy
The complete Jamb Government Past Questions and Answers PDF with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Jamb Government Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!