Jamb Mathematics Past Question – When it comes to Mathematics, general mathematics or further mathematics as it is fondly called, it is one of the most important subjects matter as far as academics/educational system is concerned. However, due to the seemingly complicated nature of the subject matter (mathematics), many people are unable to do well in this subject during the jamb examination. If you are one of the students in this category, then you do not need to bother about it anymore because we have the solution to that problem, and the solution is the Jamb Mathematics Past Question.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Jamb Mathematics Past Question, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it.
Jamb Mathematics Past Question Patterned
We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Jamb Mathematics Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the Jamb examination.
Why You Need Jamb Mathematics Past Question
You need this past question for numerous reasons;
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- This past question has already been solved with their answers arranged accordingly.
Download free Jamb Mathematics Past Question
Yes, you can get free Jamb Mathematics Past Questions from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year Jamb Mathematics Past Questions from us.
The Jamb Mathematics Past Questions free PDF download is only one year old. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ questions.
Jamb Mathematics Past Question Sample
Note: The questions below are strictly for practice.
- 1.The expression ax^2 + bx takes the value 6 when x = 1 and 10 when x = 2. Find its values when x = 5
ANSWER: A (10)
- The indefinite integral of xe^x, for any real constant is
- x + e^x + C
- x^2 + e^x + C
- e^x(x-1) + C
ANSWER: D ( e^x(x-1) + C )
- A cone has a base radius of 4 cm and a height of 3 cm. The area of its curved surface is
- 12 pi cm^2
- 20 pi cm^2
- 24 pi cm^2
- 251 pi cm^2
ANSWER: B (20 pi cm^2)
- The sum of the first five terms 0f the series 4+2+1… is
ANSWER: D (31/4)
- If a√5 + b √2 is the square root of 95-30√10, the values of a and b are, respectively
- 5, 2
- 2, -5
- -5, 3
- 3, -5
ANSWER: D (3, -5)
- Factorise completely 8p + 125py^3
ANSWER: B (2+5y)(4-10y+25y^2)
- Two fair dice are rolled. What is the probability that both show up the same number of points?
ANSWER: D (1/6)
- A bag contains 5 yellow balls, 6 green balls, and 9 black balls. A ball is drawn from the bag. What is the probability that it is a black or yellow ball
ANSWER: C (7/10)
- If x = 1 is the root of the equation x^3 -2x^2- 5x +6, find the other roots
- -3 and 2
- 2 and 2
- 3 and -2
- 1 and 3
ANSWER: C (3 and -2)
- If 27^x = 9^(x-y), then the formula connecting x and y is
- x+2y = 0
- x-2y = 0
- x^2+2y^2 = 0
- x+2y = 1
ANSWER: A ( x+2y = 0 )
- The expression px^3+2qx^2+24 has x-1 and x+2 as factors. The values of p and q are respectively?
- -6, -9
- -2, 1
- -2, -1
- 0, 1
ANSWER: A ( -6, -9 )
- The expression a^3+b^3 is equal to
ANSWER: B (a+b)(a^2-ab+b^2)
- The interior angles of a pentagon are 180 degrees, 118 degrees, 78 degrees, 84 degrees, and x. The value of x is?
- 75 degrees
- 80 degrees
- 120 degrees
- 134 degrees
ANSWER: B (80 degrees)
- Find the value of k which makes the expression y^2+2(k+1)y+k+3 perfect square
- -1, 1
- B.2, -2
- 1, -2
- -1, 2
ANSWER: C (-2 or 1)
- Two brothers, Peter and Paul owned a business in which the ratio of shares is 5:3 respectively. Paul later sold 1/3 of his shares to Peter 15, 000 naira. Find the total value of the business.
- 12000 naira
- 1200 naira
- 120000 naira
- 1200000000 naira
ANSWER: C (120,000 naira)
16 Express, correct to three significant figures, 0.003597.
- Evaluate: (0.064)^-1/3
- Solve: y+1/2 – 2y-1/3 = 4
- y = 19
- y = -19
- y = -29
- y = 29
- Musa borrows #10.00 at 2% per month interest and repays #8.00 after 4 months. How much does he still owe?
- If 3 gallons of spirit containing 20% water is added to 5 gallons of another spirit containing 15% water, what percentage of the mixture is water?
How to Buy
The complete Jamb Mathematics Past Question with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Jamb Mathematics Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!