Jamb Past Question and Answer – JAMB Past Question and Answer is an invaluable educational resource for Nigerian students preparing to tackle the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination. It comprises a meticulously compiled collection of past examination questions, along with their corresponding answers, spanning a range of subjects and topics. These materials serve as a comprehensive archive of previous JAMB exams, encapsulating the format, question types, and content coverage that candidates are likely to encounter.
JAMB Past Question and Answer is much more than just a study aid; it’s a strategic tool that provides crucial insights into the examination’s intricacies. By immersing themselves in this resource, students can gain a deep understanding of the exam’s structure, enhance their problem-solving skills, and refine their subject knowledge. This preparation is essential, given the competitive nature of the JAMB examination, which plays a pivotal role in securing admission to higher education institutions in Nigeria.
In essence, JAMB Past Question and Answer materials represent a roadmap to success, offering aspiring students the knowledge and confidence they need to excel in one of the most significant and challenging examinations they will face in their academic journey.
Why You Need A Copy of Jamb Past Question and Answer
Acquiring a copy of JAMB Past Question and Answer is indispensable for effective exam preparation. It provides essential insights into the examination format, question types, and content coverage. This resource enables candidates to become well-acquainted with the exam’s intricacies, reducing anxiety and boosting confidence on test day. Moreover, it aids in time management, as practicing with past questions under timed conditions enhances efficiency. The accompanying answers facilitate self-assessment, error correction, and knowledge reinforcement. In a highly competitive exam like JAMB, possessing a copy of these materials offers a strategic advantage, increasing the likelihood of achieving a higher score and securing admission into desired tertiary institutions. In sum, JAMB Past Question and Answer copies are an invaluable asset, instrumental in achieving success in this pivotal examination.
What is Jamb Past Question and Answer
JAMB Past Question and Answer refers to a comprehensive resource that compiles previous years’ examination questions from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) in Nigeria, along with their corresponding answers. These materials cover a wide range of subjects and topics, offering a thorough archive of past exam content. They are essential study aids for candidates preparing for the JAMB examination, providing insights into the exam’s format, question types, and content areas. By reviewing and practicing with these materials, students can familiarize themselves with the exam’s intricacies, improve their problem-solving skills, and increase their chances of success in this highly competitive examination, crucial for admission into Nigerian tertiary institutions.
Jamb Past Question and Answer Pattern
The JAMB Past Question and Answer pattern follow a consistent format. It encompasses questions from previous years’ Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) exams in Nigeria, covering various subjects. The pattern primarily features multiple-choice questions (MCQs), where candidates choose the correct answer from multiple options. Additionally, some subjects may include essay or written response questions. These materials are organized to reflect the content distribution and question types that candidates are likely to encounter in the actual JAMB examination.
The value of this pattern lies in its ability to help candidates become familiar with the exam’s structure, time constraints, and question styles. By practicing with JAMB Past Questions and Answers, candidates can develop effective strategies, improve their time management skills, and gain confidence in tackling the real exam. This pattern is an essential tool for comprehensive exam preparation, ultimately enhancing the chances of securing admission into Nigeria’s prestigious tertiary institutions.
Jamb Past Question and Answer Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Jamb Past Question and Answer Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
- In a resonance tube experiment, a tube of fixed. length in closed at one end and several turning forks of increasing frequency used to obtain resonance at the open end. If the turning fork with the lowest frequency which gave resonance had a frequency ƒ1 and the next turning fork to give resonance had a frequency ƒ2
, find the ratio ƒ2 / ƒ1
- 8 B. 3
C. 2 D. ½
- Which of the following is NOT a vector quantity
- Force B. Altitude
C. Weight D. Displacement
- The force with which an object is attracted to the earth is called its
- Acceleration B. Mass
C. Gravity D. Impulse
- The refractive index of a liquid is 1.5. If the velocity of light in vacuum is 3.0 x 108m s
-1, the velocity of light in the liquid is
- 1.5 x 103ms
B. 2.0 x 103ms
C. 3.0 x 103ms
D. 4.5 x 103ms
E. 9.0 x 103ms
- If the relative density of a metal is 19, what will be
the mass of 20cm3 of the metal when immersed in
- 380g B. 400g
C. 360g D. 39g
- A ship traveling towards a cliff receives the echo of its whistle after 3.5 seconds. A short while later, it receives the echo after 2.5 seconds. If the speed of sound in air under the prevailing conditions is 250m s -1, how much closer is the ship to the cliff?
- 10 m B. 125 m
C. 175 m D. 350 m
E. 1,000 m
- Which of the following is NOT correct?
- The pitch of a sound note depends on
the frequency of vibrations.
II. The intensity of a sound note is
proportional to the amplitude of
III. Beats are produces by two sources of
sound because one wave is travelling
faster than the other.
IV. When two sources of sound of
frequencies 500 Hz and 502 Hz are
sounded together, a neat frequency of 2
Hz is observed.
V. The first harmonic of a note has double
the frequency of the fundamental note.
A.I and II
C.I and II
B.II and III
D.III and IV
E. IV and V.
- Which of the following statements about defects of vision is/ are CORRECT
- For a long sighted person, close objects
II. For a sort sighted person, distant objects
III. Short sight is corrected by using a pair of
A. I onl B. II only
C. I and II onl
D. II and IIIonly
E. I, II andIII.
- The electrochemical equivalent of a metal is 0.126 x 10-6 kg/C. The mass of the metal that a current of 5A deposit from a suitable bath in 1 houris
- 0.0378 x10-3kg
B. 0.227 x 10-3kg
C. 0.378 x 10-3kg
D. 0.595 x 10-3kg
E. 2.268 x 10-3kg
- Ripples on water aresimilar to light waves in that they both
- Have the samewavelength
B. Are longitudinal
C. Cannot be reflected
D. Travel at the same speed
E. Can be refracted and diffracted
How to Buy
The complete Jamb Past Questions and Answers 2015 with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number
08162517909 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp:
08162517909. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for JAMB Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Jamb Past Questions and Answers 2015, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!