Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Biology – Have you gotten a copy of the previously asked questions on biology? As a science student, biology is very important to you, especially for those candidates who want to study medicine and surgery and all other science-related courses. If you have chosen biology during jamb registration then you must prepare well so that you can score very high. To further help you, we have the original Jamb past questions and answers on biology which you can lay hands on it right now and help yourself. Check the below information to know how to get these past questions directly into your phone now.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to a smartphone.
All those who have Downloaded our Jamb past questions and answers on biology have been giving testimonies of how it was helpful to them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them.
With the proper use of our original Jamb past questions and answers on biology, you will pass the jamb examination come out successfully, and gain direct entry admission into the institution of your choice. This past question comes to you through your email address or WhatsApp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read it with your Android phone or laptop at your convenience – wherever and whenever.
Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Biology Pattern
The thing is when you Download Jamb past questions and answers on biology, it is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to study it when you Download Jamb’s past questions and answers on biology and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Biology
When it comes to JAMB the main essence is to only select eligible and qualified candidates so that candidates can gain admission into their desired school of choice. It is rather unfortunate that a lot of candidates end up writing JAMB exams year in and year out because they could not make it at f But when you Download Jamb past questions and answers on biology and prepare by reading and practicing it you will have a sure ticket to getting admission.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Biology Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Jamb past questions and answers on biology, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
Question one The lowest level of organization in living organisms is
Question two Which of the following is the most complex according to their cellular level of organization?
Question three In bryophytes, sex organs are produced in the
Question four Seed plants are the most dominant vegetation on land because of
A. their motile gametes
B. their ability to photosynthesize
C. efficient seed dispersal
D. availability of water
Question five Which of the following is an arboreal organism?
Question six In vascular plants, the sieve tubes and companion cells are present in the
Question seven The stomata of leaves are similar in function to the
A. pharynx of humans
B. scales of fish
C. spiracle of insects
D. trachea of toads
Question eight Which of the above correctly describes the growth pattern in plants?
A. I, II, and III only
B. II and III only
C. I and II only
D. I and III only
How to Buy
The complete Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Biology with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Jamb Biology Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!