Jamb Past Questions and Answers pdf 2023 – Here is a collection of JAMB past examination questions to assist you with your studies for the Examination for all candidates.
If you are in your last stage of Secondary School Education (May/June) or not in the School system, the importance of using Past questions in preparing for your JAMB, cannot be over-emphasized. By using past exam papers as part of your preparation, you can find out what you already know. By the same token, you also find out what you do not know well enough or don’t know at all.
Why you need Jamb Past Questions and Answers pdf 2023
There are some topics that JAMB will tend to prefer more than others for thoroughly testing candidates. Even though the JAMB syllabus contains all the topics of interest, there will still be those topics that are high on the list with questions. By paying more attention to the popular topics, you will set yourself steps ahead in your preparation.
It is known that in the JAMB CBT exam, they are more likely to randomly select their questions from a database of past questions but select them differently in such a way that two candidates sitting next to each other are guaranteed to see different questions.
Jamb Past Questions Pattern 2023
We have made it simple for you. we bring all the questions which are usually in objective format since it is now in CBT. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to studying the Past Questions.
Sample of Jamb Past Questions and Answers pdf 2023
(1) An organic compound contains 60% carbon, 13.3% hydrogen and 26.7% oxygen. Calculate the empirical formula.
[C = 12, H = 1, O = 16]
Answer – D
(2) The reaction between ammonia and ethyl ethanoate produces
(A) ethanol and Propanamide
(B) ethanol and ethanamide
(C) propanol and ethanamide
(D) propanol and Propanamide.
Answer – B
(3) 2-methyl butane-2-ol is an example of a
(A) secondary alkanol
(B) tertiary alkanol
(C) dihydric alkanol
(D) primary alkanol
Answer – B
(4) Chlorophyll obtained from the green leaves of plants can be composed of more than one colored component by the technique of
Answer – C
(5) The color of the fountain water is
A. blue B. orange C. red D. yellow.
Answer – C
(6) The permanent hardness of water can be removed by
(B) adding slaked lime
(C) adding caustic soda
Answer – B
The steps for all the calculations are the same for related questions. Study this page intensively till you enter the hall for your examination.
1. A man walks 1km due east and then due north. His displacement is
A. √2km N 45 degrees E
B. √1km N 30 degrees E
C. √1km N 15 degrees E
D. √2km N 60 degrees E
Explanation: Draw four cardinal points and label them N, E, S, and W, and draw a horizontal line 1km (not to scale) due east and 1km due north. Join the line from the top to the bottom as shown in the diagram below:
R^2 = 1^2 + 1^2
R = √(1+1)
R = √2
Solving for Tita implies
tan^-1(1/1) = 45 degree.
2. The density of the oil was 0.9 gcm^-3 before frying. If the density was 0.6 gcm^-3 after frying, assuming no loss of oil due to spilling, its new volume was
A. 360 cm^3
B. 600 cm^3
C. 240 cm^3
D. 800 cm^3
Explanation: Since there was no loss of oil due to spilling, Density x Volume = constant
D1V1 = D2V2
0.9V1 = 0.6V2
V2 = 0.9 x 400/0.6
V2 = 600 cm^3
3. Which of the following is true of an electrical charge?
A. Positive charge means deficit electrons
B. Negative charge means the excess of electrons
C. Electric current means the movement of electrons
D. All of the above.
4. Natural radioactivity consists of the emission of
A. alpha particles and beta rays
B. alpha particles and X-rays
C. alpha, beta rays, and gamma rays
D. gamma rays and X-rays
5. Which of the following does NOT describe the image formed by a plane mirror?
B. Laterally inverted
C. Same distance from the mirror as the object
6. What is the resultant resistance of the circuit given above?
A. 8 ohms
B. 11 ohms
C. 4 ohms
D. 3.6 ohms
Explanation: Calculate the two resistors in parallel and then calculate the series connection.
The formula for a resistor in parallel, 1/ R = 1/R1 + 1/R2…
The formula for a resistor in series, R = R1 + R2
The two resistors in parallel = 2 ohms and 2 ohms
this implies: 1/R = 1/2 + 1/2 = 1
R = 1 ohm
This 1 ohm resistor becomes in series with the 3 ohms and 4 ohms resistors
The resultant resistor of the circuit, Reqv. = 3+1+4 = 8 ohms.
7. Which of the following best describes the energy changes that take place when a steam engine drives a generator that lights a lamp?
B. Heat->Kinetic->Electricity->Heat and Light
How to Buy
The complete Jamb Past Questions and Answers pdf 2023 with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Jamb Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!