Junior WAEC Past Questions – Is your child or ward about to take the junior WAEC examination and you are looking forward to their excellent performance during the exams? If yes, then you do not have to worry anymore because we have the solution if yes, then you need to read this. One way that you can help your child pass the junior WAEC with excellent grades is to get the Junior WAEC Past Questions for him or her.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Junior WAEC Past Questions because, in addition to what he or she has been taught in school, this past question serves as a practical approach to tackling failure in examination.
We say this out of the experience because what your child will see in our past question is not different from what he is taught but the past question addresses the situation directly and provides the correct answers such that the work becomes easy for the student. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit the student’s intellectual demand and the easiest way to download or get it.
Why you need Junior WAEC Past Questions
The more you practice with past exam questions, the more you sharpen your skills. These papers help you to recall what you have been learning in your class. Besides, it allows you to apply the concepts you have been mastering during your study times.
Therefore, past questions are a perfect option in your revision for your upcoming exams.
Junior WAEC Past Questions Patterned
Past Questions in PDF Format follows the original pattern of the Junior WAEC questions that you will encounter in the exams. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and it is patterned in multiple-choice format and theory and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence.
We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the junior WAEC Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Junior WAEC Past Questions
SECTION A: OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS:
- What is the value of 132 – 52?
A. 12 B. 16 C. 64 D. 144 E. 194
2. Correct 0.3748 to two significant figures.
A. 0.30 B. 0.37 C. 0.38 D. 0.39 E. 0.40
3. Find the value of x, if 6/(x-1) = 2.
A. -4 B. -2 C. 4 D. 5 E. 7
4. What is the value of x in:
x + 2y = 5
x – 2y = -1?
A. 6 B. 3 C. 2 D. -2 E. -4
5. If 5/f = 7/f 4- , what is the value of f?
A. -1 B. 1/3 C. ½ D. 1 E. 3
6. The bearing of P from Q is 270o. What is the bearing of Q from P?
A. 270o B. 180o C. 150o D. 090o E. 045o.
7. Find x if, 3/(3+5) = 5/(3+x)
A. -8 B. (-16)/3 C. 16/3 D. 8 E. 17
8. Solve the following simultaneous equations.
x = y + 1
x + 2y = 7
A. (3,0) B. (3,1) C. (3,2) D. (3,3) E. (3,4)
9. One-quarter of y is equal to one and a half. What is the value of y?
A. 12 B. 10 C. 8 D. 6 E. 2
10. Simplify 3a – (9a – 5b).
A. 6a + 5b B. 6a – 5b C. -6a – 5b
D. 5b – 6a E. 12a + 5b
How to Buy
The complete Junior WAEC Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Junior WAEC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!