JUPEB Past Questions – If you are looking for how to get admission into studying the course of your dream then worry no more as we have got you covered with our original JUPEB Past Questions. This will help you to gain direct entry admission into the school. The good news is that you can now download and get the past question to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
Jupeb signifies the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board, which shows that it is an examination body vested with the authority to conduct a standard examination that qualifies candidates for direct entry admission into any university of their choice. The main essence of undertaking the jupeb program is for direct entry admission, therefore candidates should put in their best to ensure that the aim is achieved in the end. This is why we present you with JUPEB Past Questions in PDF Format as a major study material that can be used to prepare effectively for this exam.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of JUPEB Past Questions in PDF Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it.
JUPEB Past Questions Patterned
JUPEB program is an A-LEVEL program, and the examination is going to be 50% objectives, 50% theory and with practical for pure sciences. Practical usually conducted in science laboratories. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions from many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years for all questions. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better.
Why You Need A Copy of JUPEB Past Questions
You need this past question for numerous reasons;
-It will serve as a study guide and also give you an idea on what to focus on.
-it will give you a clear knowledge of likely repeatable questions which will boost your preparation efforts.
-it will give you an idea of the subject combination and how the exams will be set for each course.
-You will be able to manage time in the examinations and be conversant with each question because it will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased.
Sample of JUPEB Past Questions
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C)break-in (D) break into
After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B)made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) size (D) sease
If you are going to the market, may I… please? (A) follow you (B)come with you (C) come by you (D) come as your second
Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3(C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2(B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
In a class, 120 students speak English or French, or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French. (A) 45 (B) 50 (C) 55(D) 60
The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m, and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12(B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
How to Buy
The complete Jupeb Past Question with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08162517909
to check availability before you proceed to make payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08162517909. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Jupeb Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, jupeb Past Question, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck