LAUTECH Post UTME Past Questions Pdf Free Download – Download complete Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology, Ogbomosho, Oyo State, Post UTME past questions and answers pdf here and start reading. I will help you to know the nature of the examination before the main exam day.
Did you choose LAUTECH as your school of choice in the recently concluded JAMB UTME exam? Did you score at least 120 in JAMB? If yes, you need to LAUTECH Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free Download here and start preparing for their post UTME exam.
Why you need LAUTECH Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free Download
Past questions help identify your strengths and weaknesses and capitalize on them. We all know that there are some subjects you know more than others. Understanding this helps you to first answer the subjects you know and like the most before moving to other less interesting and difficult questions.
LAUTECH Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free Download Pattern
LAUTECH Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free Download is in a multiple-choice question pattern and essay. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the LAUTECH Post UTME Past Questions PDF free Download and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
⦁ Faculty of Environmental Sciences.
⦁ Faculty of Agricultural Science.
⦁ Faculty of Education.
⦁ Faculty of Engineering and Technology.
⦁ Faculty of Basic Medicals.
⦁ Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences.
⦁ Faculty of Management Sciences.
⦁ Faculty of Food and Consumer Science.
⦁ Faculty of Computing and Informatics.
Sample of LAUTECH Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free Download
1. A new computer will load 17% faster than the old computer. It took the old computer 22 seconds to load one graphic and 9 seconds to load a paragraph of text. How long will it take the new computer to load if you are loading a document with 2 graphics and 1 paragraph?
2. A restaurant offers a new promotion of 20% off the original price of cheese pizzas which is $12. Before the promotion, 250 pizzas were sold each day. After the promotion, the sale of pizzas increased an average of 18% more per day. How much more or less does the restaurant make each day in pizza after the promotion?
a. Decrease by $600
b. Decrease by $168
c. Increase by $168
d. Increase by $600
e. Does not change
3. He enjoys the hurly-burly of political debates.
4. She started off being quite matey with everyone.
5. Which of the following words below is correctly spelled?
6. If x is jointly proportional to the cube of y and the fourth power of z. In what ratio is x increased or decreased when y is halved and z is doubled?
a. 4:1 increase
b. 2:1 increase
c. 1:4 decrease
d. 1:1 no change
e. 3: 4 decrease
How to Buy
The complete LAUTECH Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free Download with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for LAUTECH Post UTME Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!