Marketing Past Questions – Are you writing Senior School Certificate Examination SSCE in May/June also known as WAEC? if yes, then you need the Marketing Past Questions to enhance your preparatory skills in readiness for the exam.
We have compiled all the Marketing Past Questions from 2015 – to date. This past question will give you the overview and nature of the exams.
Past questions will help you know the likely questions and understand the nature of the examination. our research has confirmed that candidates who use past questions to prepare for the examination are ten times better than those who do not.
Why You Need Marketing Past Questions
The benefits you stand to gain are as follows;
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You can detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Marketing Past Questions Pattern
Normally, the Marketing Past Questions are objectives and theory. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Marketing Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Marketing Past Questions Sample
1. The selling of goods in small units is normally performed by
2. A storage facility that uses an advanced material handling system under the control of a central computer is
A. a public warehouse,
B. an automated warehouse.
C. a distribution warehouse.
D, a storage warehouse,
3. How a product is delivered to meet the customers’ needs is
A. new product concepts,
B. selling concepts.
C. advertising activities.
D, distribution activities.
4. The process of encouraging consumers to buy products at retail outlets is
5. Another term for marketing is
A. direct marketing.
B. internet marketing,
C. electronic banking.
D. electronic purchasing,
6. A document that accompanies goods in transit is a
C, bill of sight.
D. credit note,
7. Marketing concept means
A. buying and selling to customers,
B. selling and distribution to customers.
C. satisfying customers’ needs and wants.
D. advertising and promotion to customers
8. Meeting customer expectations regarding the quality of a product is
A. customer satisfaction.
B. customer excellent.
C. customer loyalty,
D. customer value.
9. Which of the following channels of distribution will be used by a company that wants to have control over its price?
A. Manufacturer — Consumer
B. Manufacturer — Agent — Consumer
C. Manufacturer — Wholesaler — Retailer—Consumer
D. Manufacturer —Agent —Retailer -—* Consumer
10. Which of the following is not an element of the marketing mix?
11. Competitive price in marketing is arrived at by
A. considering competitive demand for the product.
B. adding markup to the cost price.
C. setting prices about competitors’ prices.
D. adding a margin to the best price.
12. Marketing is defined as
A. buying and selling to customers.
B. selling and distribution to customers.
C. meeting customers’ needs profitably.
D. Advertising and promotion to customers
13. A product by an organization for use in Carrying out a business is
A. an industrial product.
B. a specialty product.
C. a consumer product.
D. a convenience product.
14. Which of the following cannot be used to identify a product?
B. Trade name
C. Pricing policy
How to Buy
The complete Marketing Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Marketing Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!