Maths Jamb Past Questions – Are you an intending Jamb candidate and you are wondering how you will make it in Mathematics in general? and you would love to participate in this year’s admission processes of the institution to gain admission to study your chosen course? if yes, then you do not have to worry anymore because we have the solution. We have a proposal that would suit your ambition in this regard. We bring you the Jamb mathematics past questions which will help you to achieve the dream of passing the Jamb examination excellently so you can proceed to the university to study this year.
How did we come about this? it is not a new thing that mathematics is one of the most important subjects studied in schools and a minimum credit pass in mathematics is what is needed as part of the entry qualifications of any university in recent times. Therefore, failure in Jamb mathematics exams should not be condoned that is why we have put up this amazing aid to help you get it at once in the exams.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Jamb Mathematics Past Questions, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
Maths Jamb Past Questions Patterned
Normally, the Jamb mathematics past questions are patterned in three ways. there are the objectives and theory, and for some subjects, there is the practical aspect. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Jamb mathematics past questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need Maths Jamb Past Questions
If you would not like to be disappointed during the Jamb examination, then it’s high time you buckled down for the examination. You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
Getting the Jamb Mathematics past question from us, and taking time to study the content will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Maths Jamb Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Jamb mathematics past questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
Differentiate (2x+5)2(x−4) with respect to x.
The correct answer is D.
To differentiate (2x+5)2(x−4), you first need to know that it is a product function.
Using the product rule you have dydx=udvdx+vdudx
Let (2x+5)2 be u and (x−4) be v.
To find du we use the chain rule which is dudx=dudw×dwdx
We say let (2x+5) be w
We then have a new function u=w2
So dudx=2×2w which equals 4w and w was (2x+5)
Substituting everything into the product rule we have:
Find the area bounded by the curves y=4−x2 and y=2x+1
A) 2013 sq. units
B) 2023 sq. units
C) 1023 sq. units
D) 1013 sq. units
The correct answer is C.
y=4−x2 and y=2x+1
Thus, x=−3 or x=1.
Integrating x2+2x−3 from (−3 to 1) concerning x will give 323=1023
Find the rate of change of the volume,of a sphere concerning its radius, when
The correct answer is B.
The volume of the sphere, V=43×πr3
Rate of change of V=dvdr
Thus if, V=43×πr3,
At r=1, Rate =4×π×1=4π
If y=xsinx, find dydx when x=π2.
The correct answer is C.
At x=π2, =sinπ2+π2cosπ2
Find the dimensions of a rectangle of the greatest area which has a fixed perimeter
A) square of sides p
B) square of sides 2p
C) square of sides p2
D) square of sides p4
The correct answer is D.
Let the rectangle be a square of sides p4.
So that perimeter of square =4p
How to Buy
The complete Maths Jamb Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Maths Jamb Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!