Midwifery Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers – Are you preparing for the upcoming Midwifery Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers? Then, you need to arm yourself with past questions and answers to come out tops in the screening exercise.
All School of Midwifery Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers are now available for you. All you have to do is follow the instructions on how to get your Midwifery aptitude test past questions without delay.
This post will guide you on how to get a series of midwifery past question papers for all Midwifery Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers examinations. All past questions are original and up-to-date. Feel free to scroll down and find your desired school of nursing aptitude test past question papers.
Midwifery Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers Pattern
It is in multiple-choice format and We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years for all questions. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better.
These past questions you are about to purchase on this page a PDF soft copy of material that has been compiled from the past year’s entrance examination.
Why You Need Midwifery Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers
Now, here are several reasons why getting this entrance exam past questions and answers is the best investment you can make:
-This past question will expose you to the examination such as the nature and pattern of the exams.
-You will be able to manage time in the examinations and be conversant with each question because it will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased.
It enlightens you on the scope of the exam
- You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- It guides you and helps you to be confident in yourself
- You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- Equips you beforehand.
- Guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
- The past questions serve as a guide, giving you an insight into how the exams are set, and the accompanying answers help you to be adequately prepared for the screening.
Over the years, studies have shown that these questions keep repeating themselves. So, equipping yourself with the knowledge of how these questions are set helps you to be prepared beforehand and stay ahead of the competition.
Samples of Midwifery Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers
(1) Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
(c) Iron Calcium
(2) The most common type of chemical reaction that alkanes undergone is
(b) Addition Condensation
(d) Polymerization Double decomposition
(3) Using filtration, one component can be obtained pure from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and
(a) Potassium nitrate
(b) Sand Lead nitrate
(4) The oxidation state of manganese in potassium permanganate is
(5) Nigeria‘s newest state to be categorized as Oil producing state is
How to Buy
The complete Midwifery Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Midwifery Entrance Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!