Navy Past Question and Answer 2022 – For you to join the Nigerian Navy as an applicant, you must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years. Enrolling in the Nigerian Navy is not always an easy thing but you do not have to worry about it because all your worries have been taken care of as we will be revealing to you how to succeed by getting the Navy Past Question and Answer 2022.
The Navy Past Question and Answer 2022 is available in PDF format. You can download and print it. You can also read it on your phone or computer anytime and anywhere. One of the ways out of this is to have a copy of the Navy Past Question and Answer 2022 which will help you to achieve the dream of scoring very high so you can be successfully employed in the Nigerian Navy.
Why you need Navy Past Question and Answer 2022
Past questions help you understand which subject topic is the most frequently asked in the questions and the ones that are more important than others.
In doing so, you spend more time on the questions that are more important and give you more marks than others. This technique can help you if you have limited time to be time-conscious.
Navy Past Question and Answer 2022 Pattern
Navy Past Question and Answer 2022 is patterned in multiple-choice format only and it is not usually computer-based. All Candidate are expected to be in the exam hall on time with their exam materials. Any course that involves calculation means you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables, and a calculator to assist you in the examination (IF IT IS ACCEPTED BY THE EXAMINER).
Sample of Navy Past Question and Answer 2022
1. SON means………………..
(a) The male child of a couple
(b) Son of the great Notredemus
(c) Standards Organization of Nigeria
(d) None of the above
2. AIE in Finance and Accounts means:
(A) Authority to Incur Expenses
(B) Authority to Incur Expenditure
(C) Authority to Involve Experts
(D) Authority to Incure Expenses
3. NHIS means
a). National Health Insurance Scheme
b). Nigerian Health Insurance Scheme
c). National Health Insurance Sector
d). Nigerian Health Insurance Sector
4. In the Marxist theory, those who live by selling their labor are called
c. Feudal lords
How to Buy
The complete Navy Past Question and Answer 2022 with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (the ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Navy Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!