NDA Past Question – Download NDA Past Question for Sciences and Arts students. NDA past questions cover the following NDA subjects English language, Mathematics Physics, Biology Economics, etc. Below is what to read for the Nigeria Defence Academy exams and How to study for NDA.
Why you need NDA Past Question
The more you practice with past questions material, the more you sharpen your skills. These papers help you to recall what you have been learning in your class. Besides, it allows you to apply the concepts you have been mastering during your study times.
Why You Need NDA Past Question
Any candidates who would not want to write the NDA Past Question every year, would gladly et this past question. because it will be of immense help to you. There are several other reasons why you will need to download/get this past question. But for clarity, we will explain a few. You need this past question for the following reasons;
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Sample of NDA Past Question
1. A given mass of gas occupies 2 dm3 at 300k. At what temperature will its volume be doubled keeping the pressure constant?
2. Which of the following radiations have the longest wavelength?
A) Gamma rays
C) Light waves
D) Radio waves
E) Ultra-violet rays
3. Which of the following is a measure of the average kinetic energy of the molecules of a substance?
4. Lines of force I. Begin and end on equal and opposite electric charges.
II. are in a state of tension which causes them to shorten
III. Attract one another. Which of the statement(s) is/are correct?
D)I and II only
E)II and III only
How to Buy
The complete NDA Past Question with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for NDA Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!