NDLEA Past Questions and Answers – Are you a job seeker who wishes to get employed by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)? if yes, then there is good news for you. We bring to you NDLEA Past Questions and Answers. The most interesting part of this is that you can now download and get the past question to study for your exams without having to spend so much. Isn’t that exciting?
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs. The agency was established by Decree Number 48 of 1989.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any job interview or screening so you can achieve the desired success. Therefore, you need to have a copy of NDLEA Past Questions and Answers to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
NDLEA Past Questions and Answers patterned:
The NDLEA Past Questions and Answers that we offer you patterned in a very simple way. We know that the recruitment examination is basically made up of multi-choice questions without the theory. Therefore, we have compiled the questions from different years and provided/indicated the correct answers to aid your reading and save your time.
We only sell original NDLEA Past Questions and Answers. This means that you are going to receive these past questions via your email address or Whatsapp once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the NDLEA Past Questions and how to make payments and other important information below.
Why you need NDLEA Past Questions and Answers
We are pretty sure that getting this past question and answer will contribute immensely to your success during the examination. The truth is that for you to be employed by this body, you, first of all, have to pass their screening exams well. if you do not make it during the examination, your chances at employment are very slim.
How do we know that you can do better in the examination with the aid of this past question? Many other applicants have attested to the fact that our pst question and answers helped them to scale through the recruitment exams thereby making them eligible for further employment screening which they ended up getting employed. Pounds to Naira
You need it because we have provided and indicated the correct answer to every question which means that all you have to do is take out quality time to study the past question.
You also need to get NDLEA Past Questions and Answers in PDF Format because the hard copy will be too big in volume and it can make reading boring.
You also need to get NDLEA Past Questions and Answers in PDF Format because it is portable. you can take it along with you when you travel and go through it on your way. The reasons are just too numerous to mention.
NDLEA Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Free Ndlea Past Questions and Answers, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. Who was the First Chairman of the Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency?
(a) Muhammed Mustapha Abdallah.
(b) Bello Lafiagi.
(c) Ahmadu Giade.
(d) Abba Kyari.
2. Who is the Current Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency Chairman?
(a) Muhammed Mustapha Abdallah.
(b) Bello Lafiagi.
(c) Ahmadu Giade.
(d) Abba Kyari.
3. The Core Function of the NDLEA is———?
(a) The Prosecution of Drug Dealers and Smokers of Cannabis.
(b) The control of the borders to prevent the entering and exit of drugs and drug dealers.
(c) The elimination of the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and traﬃcking of hard drugs.
(d) The Conduct of Awareness campaigns against drugs and reporting of drug barons.
4. The Most Basic Member of the Family of Hard Drugs Who’s Elimination is one of the Founding Objectives of the NDLEA Is?
5. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is affiliated to which of these organizations?
(a) United Nations Drug Cultivation Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC).
(b) The American Society of Drugs Elimination and Control (ASDEC).
(c) The African Union Colony on Drugs and Crime (AUCDC).
(d) The Worlds Anti-Drug and Crime Campaign (WADCC).
6. One of This Is Not a Method through Which Drug Abuse Preventive Information Are Passed Across By NDLEA
(a) Lecture or talks such as seminars, workshops, public rallies.
(b) Use of Church and Mosque Campaigns.
(c) Use of the print media such as Newspapers, Magazines, posters, etc.
(d) The use of electronic media such as jingles, drama, documentaries.
7. The NDLEA Was Established By Decree Number 48 Which Was Passed Into Law In What Year?
8. The Full Meaning of the Abbreviation NDLEA is ………..?
(a) National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
(b) Nigeria Drugs Law Enforcement Agency.
(c) National Drugs Laws Enforcement Agency.
(d) Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agencies.
9. The NDLEA is a …………… Agency in Nigeria?
(a) An International Faith-Based Agency.
(b) A Federal Government Agency.
(c) A National Agency.
(d) An International Drug Agency.
10. Which Nigeria President Signed the Bill for the Creation of NDLEA Into Law?
(a) President Goodluck Jonathan.
(b) General Muhammadu Buhari
(c) President Olusegun Obasanjo.
(d) General Ibrahim Babaginda.
11. The NDLEA as an Entity has How Many Functional Units?
12. One of these is Not One of the Six Functional Divisions of NDLEA?
(a) Drug Demand Reduction.
(b) Training, Research, and Development.
13. The Headquarters of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is Located At?
(a) Zaria, Kaduna.
(b) Ikoyi, Lagos.
(c) Gwagwalada, Abuja.
(d) Orji, Enugu.
14. The Most Widely Cultivated Drug in Nigeria is?
15. Which of these is a Component Found in Most Drugs that Makes it Addictive?
How to Buy
The complete NDLEA Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08162517909 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for, and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08162517909. We will send the past questions to your email address.Pastquestions.com.ng
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NDLEA Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!