NECO Data Processing Practical Past Questions – Data processing is one of the major courses offered during NECO exams, and with the shift in technological trends, the questions evolve every year. This post is meant for candidates who would love to write their exams and get the best scores in one sitting. Registering for an exam without making adequate preparation for it will only lead to failure. This is why we bring you information on the NECO Data Processing Practical Past Questions.
This past question serves as a practical study guide for those who acquire and make good use of it for the exams. This is because it is a compilation of all questions that have been asked by the National Examination Council (NECO). We also have WAEC, NABTEB, and other equivalence. But we want to focus on NECO for this write-up.
This past question is compiled and presented in PDF format for easy access, portability, and durability.
Why you need NECO Data Processing Practical Past Questions
There are many benefits associated with using past Question papers including the following:
1. Reviewing previous exam questions is an important part of exam preparation because it helps keep revision focused on important themes while practicing exam-style questions.
NECO Data Processing Practical Past Questions
2. Previous question papers are one of the most useful tools for exam preparation because they provide students with practical insight into how the upcoming exam paper is likely to look.
NECO Data Processing Practical Past Questions Pattern
Yes, you can get free NECO past questions and answers from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year NECO past questions from us.
The NECO Data Processing Practical Past Questions come in three (2) forms. There is a multiple-choice question pattern which is the objectives and the theory part also known as the essay and there is the practical aspect of the exams.
NECO Data Processing Practical Past Questions Samples
Below are the samples of NECO Data Processing Practical Past Questions
- Which of these channels would enable business transactions between a buyer from Nigeria and a seller from Ghana?
- The ICT application which helps to resolve road congestion at junctions is
A. automatic teller machine.
B. automatic traffic marshal.
C. street light.
D. traffic light.
- The main components of the central processing unit (CPU) of the computer are.
A. register and memory.
B. control unit and register.
C. control unit and At t
- Stages in the data processing cycle include the following data
- At what stage of information processing is data validation carried out?
A, Data analysis
B. Data collection
C. Data processing
D. Data summarization
- The media that enable electromagnetic signals to be transmitted through free space is known as
A. unguided media.
C. guided media.
- Information that stimulates both the senses of hearing and sight is called
A. audio information.
B. audio-visual information.
C. video information.
D. visual information.
- The following are advantages of networking except
B. sharing of resources.
- Which of the following devices would not transmit signals from one point to another?
- Telephone line
C. Fibre optics
D. Coaxial cable
How to Buy
The complete NECO Data Processing Practical Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for NECO Data Processing Practical Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!