NECO GCE Past Questions – The NECO GCE past questions and answers is a compiled material that contains past questions from NECO GCE of previous years. The material comes with answers and is easily downloadable.
You can download the materials here. The instructions on how to download the NECO past questions can be found below. You are expected to follow the instructions for you to succeed. The material does not only contain information on NECO GCE Questions and answers but also on how to pass exams.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, NECO GCE past questions are what every intending candidate needs to pass the examination well. All those who have bought our Past Questions And Answers PDF format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them.
Why you need NECO GCE Past Questions
Judicious use of past questions is one of the best ways of preparing for exams. The best students swear by them. So by using these past questions to revise and prepare for the upcoming National Examination Council post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (post-UTME), you will be able to find out what you already know and what you don’t know.
NECO GCE Past Questions Pattern
NECO GCE Past Questions are in a multiple-choice question and essay pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Past Questions And Answers PDF format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination.
Sample of NECO GCE Past Questions
1. A sample of air collected at STP contains 0.039 moles of N2, 0.010 moles of O2, and 0.001 moles of Ar. (Assume no other gases are present.)
a) Find the partial pressure of O2.
b) What is the volume of the container?
2. A sample of hydrogen gas (H2) is collected over water at 19°C.
a) What are the partial pressures of H2 and water vapor if the total pressure is 756 mm Hg?
b) What is the partial pressure of hydrogen gas in atmospheres?
3. If 600. cm3 of H2 at 25°C and 750. mm Hg is compressed to a volume of 480. cm3 at 41°C, what does the pressure become?
4. Find the density of helium gas at STP.
5. a) Write a balanced chemical equation for the reaction of butane gas with oxygen gas to form carbon dioxide and water vapor.
b) How many liters of oxygen are required to produce 2.0 liters of CO2?
c) How many liters of CO2 are produced from 11.6 g of butane at STP?
d) How many molecules of water vapor are produced from 5.6 liters of butane gas at STP?
6. Find the molar volume of a gas at 68°C and 2.00 atmospheres pressure.
7. How many liters of methane are there in 8.00 grams at STP?
8. Calculate the density of carbon dioxide at 546 K and 4.00 atmospheres pressure.
9. What volume of O2 at 710. mm Hg pressure and 36°C is required to react with 6.52 g of CuS?
CuS(s) + 2 O2(g) ® CuSO4(s)
10. What is the molar mass of a gas if 7.00 grams occupy 6.20 liters at 29°C and 760. mm, Hg pressure?
11. At a particular temperature and pressure, 15.0 g of CO2 occupies 7.16 liters. What is the volume of 12.0 g of CH4 at the same temperature and pressure?
12. To prepare a sample of hydrogen gas, a student reacts 7.78 grams of zinc with acid:
Zn(s) + 2 H+ (aq) ® Zn2+(aq) + H2(g)
The hydrogen is collected over water at 22°C and the total pressure of gas collected is 750. mm Hg. What is the partial pressure of H2? What volume of wet hydrogen gas is collected?
How to Buy
The complete NECO GCE Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for NECO GCE Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!