NOUN Past Questions and Answers – Are you studying for any degree program at the National Open University of Nigeria? Are your exams fast approaching and you feel you have not prepared maximally for the exams? If these are your concerns, then you do not need to worry about them anymore because we have the solution to this. We present you the easiest way to pass your NOUN examination with flying colors and it is NOUN Past Questions and Answers. We will make time to explain what the NOUN Exam Past Questions and Answers are all about, how it is patterned to suit your present demand, and how it will help you to achieve the dream of passing the examination with good grades.
It is a popularly known fact that inadequate preparation for exams precedes failure therefore, it is required that before going for any examination, maximum preparation should be put in place to get the necessary success. in other words, the secret to getting the success that you need in the exams is NOUN Past Questions and Answers.
NOUN Past Questions and Answers Pattern
Normally, the NOUN exam questions may include multiple-choice questions which are the objectives, fill-in-the-gap questions which are subjective, and the theory aspect of it depending on what is obtainable at your level of study and program.
So by the question pattern of the institution, we have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to the objectives and objectives and show workings were necessary to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Noun Past Questions And Answers PDF and watch yourself scale through your current level of study easier than you could imagine.
Why You Need NOUN Past Questions and Answers
There are several reasons why you will need to download/get this past question. But for clarity, we will explain a few. You need this past question for the following reasons;
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out. With knowledge of how NOUN questions are patterned, you have succeeded in solving a greater percentage of your examination problems
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
NOUN Past Questions and Answers Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original NOUN Past Questions and Answers, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
- SON means………………..
(a) The male child of a couple
(b) Son of the great Notredemus
(c) Standards Organization of Nigeria
(d) None of the above
- AIE in Finance and Accounts means:
(A) Authority to Incur Expenses
(B) Authority to Incur Expenditure
(C) Authority to Involve Experts
(D) Authority to Incure Expenses
- NHIS means
a). National Health Insurance Scheme
b). Nigerian Health Insurance Scheme
c). National Health Insurance Sector
d). Nigerian Health Insurance Sector
- In the Marxist theory, those who live by selling their labour are called
- Feudal lords
- Which of the following is NOT an acceptable means of achieving democracy?
- A bill that applies to the whole population and is intended to promote the general
welfare is called
- A private bill
- A decree
- An Appropriation bill
- A public deal
- Under the 1963 republican constitution, the president exercised?
(A) judicial power
(B) Executive power
(C) nominal power
(D) concurrent powers
- The principle of federal character was first enunciated in the
(A) 1989 constitution
(C) 1999 constitution
(D) 1979 constitution
- A major issue that distinguishes pressure groups from political parties is
(B) the objective
(C) the voting pattern
(D) the ideology
- Equality before the law is a component of
(A) separation of powers
(B) checks and balanced
(C) the rule of law
(D) constitutional law
How to Buy
The complete NOUN Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for NOUN Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!