OOU Post UTME Past Question – All candidates who will be participating in the upcoming post-UTME screening exercise of Olabisi Onabanjo University should see steps to take to achieve the desired result in the examination below. In the pursuit of a career, no student or prospective student desires to fail or be denied admission due to poor performance during the admission screening test. But sadly, these things happen every year. to avoid this, we have a proffered solution which is the simplest study guide that will help even the dullest student to pass his or her exams with ease.
Therefore, we bring you information on OOU Post UTME Past Question as a complete guide to effective preparation for the screening this coming year. We decided to bring this information early enough for the benefit of candidates and prospective students who may not have had any knowledge about the existence of this past question and its numerous benefits. See a description of the past question, how it is patterned, and how to get it below.
OOU Post UTME Past Question Pattern
The OOU Post UTME Past Question is a multi-choice question. This means you do now have to show workings all you need do is know the correct answer to each question, and you are good to go.
Why You Need OOU Post UTME Past Question
The importance of this pat question cannot be over-emphasized as long as post-UTME screening is concerned. The confidence you get when you know that you have already treated all possible questions for the exams is indeed fulfilling.
Previous candidates who got this past question from us can attest to the fact that it had been an assistant to them during the exams because it performed the following function;
- It provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You can detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- This past question has already been solved with their answers arranged accordingly.
OOU Post UTME Past Question Sample
To know that we are giving out the original OOU Post UTME Past Question, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
Time allowed: 30 minutes
Read the following instructions carefully
1. Use HB pencil to shade in your answers, Ensure that any shading in error is thoroughly erased.
2. Candidates should write their full Names (surname first). JAMB Registration number. Paper code, Sex. JAMB score. Faculty of first and second choice and the Question Paper Option Given to them in the appropriate spaces on the Answer Sheets.
3. Attempt all questions.
4. The use of calculators and/or similar electronic devices is NOT allowed
Read passage 1 below carefully and answer the questions that follow. Each question carries 2 marks
How can people be sure that they are truly marrying people with whom they are truly compatible? One way is
by taking time to get to know the other person. Researchers have found that couples seem to go through three
stages in this process. First, each person tries to measure his or her good and bad qualities against those of the
other person. People tend to be drawn to others who seem to have about the assets and liabilities they possess. Second, people look for compatible beliefs, attitudes, and interests to support the initial
attraction. It is not until the third stage that people reveal to each other how they handle responsibilities, react to
disappointments, and cope with a wide variety of situations. The key to compatibility is for the couple to be sure
that they have arrived at this last stage before they think seriously about marriage. Such people are less likely to
be unpleasantly surprised than those who marry quickly.
1. According to the author couples get to a crucial stage in their relationship (a) when they show their assets and liabilities (b) when they display responsibility and positive attitudes (c) when they look for compatible beliefs and attitudes (d) when they show how they react to circumstances
2. From the passage, we learn that compatibility is measured in terms of (a) good and bad qualities (b) adequate knowledge of each other (c) individual responsibility (d) reactions to a variety of situations
3. The primary audience(s) for the above passage is (a) young unmarried adults (b) people seeking compatibility in their partner (c) those who fall in love at first sight (d) the general public and marriage counselors
4. The best title for the passage is (a) Research on Marriage Compatibility (b) liabilities and Assets in marriage (c) Compatibility in marriage (d) responsibility in Marriage
5. To be unpleasantly surprised” in the passage means to be (a) physically prepared for any eventuality (b) psychologically prepared for my eventuality (c) seriously shocked by the outcome of the union (d) taken unawares when marriage is done.
How to Buy
The complete OOU Post UTME Past Question with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for OOU Post UTME Past Question Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!