Past Jamb Question – Are you an intending Jamb candidate and you are wondering how you will make it in the examination and obtain good grades in the exams? and would you love to participate in this year’s admission processes in any higher institution to gain admission to study your chosen course? if yes, then we have a proposal that would suit your ambition in this regard. We bring you the Past Jamb Question which will help you to achieve the dream of scoring very high so you can gain admission into the university this year.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Past Jamb Question, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
Past Jamb Question Pattern
Normally, the Past Jamb Questions are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Past Jamb Question and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination.
Why You Need Past Jamb Question
If you do not want to be a usual customer of JAMB, then you need to get this past question and answer. the essence of getting the past question and answer is so you can sit for the exams once and for all You need this past question for the following listed reasons.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You can detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Past Jamb Question Sample
(1) Example of vector quantity – velocity, acceleration, moment, displacement, force, electric field intensity, magnetic flux
(2) Examples of scalar quantity – work, time, mass, distance, energy, pressure, speed, temperature
(3) The resultant of two forces acting on an object is maximum if the angle between them is – 0o
(4) The terrestrial telescope has one extra lens more than the astronomical telescope. The extra lens is for -erection of the image
(5) What is the angle of dip at the magnetic equator? – 0o
(6) At resonance, the phase angle in an a.c. circuit is – 0o
(7) The process of energy production in the sun is – Nuclear fusion
(8) A transistor functions mainly as a – switch and amplifier
(9) Energy losses through eddy currents are reduced by using – insulated soft iron wires
(10) The effect of a particle in a fluid attaining its terminal velocity is that the – weight is equal to the retarding force
(11) Water is a poor thermometric liquid because it – wet glass
(12) To produce an enlarged and erect image with a concave mirror, the object must be positioned – between the principal focus and the pole
(13) The phenomenon that makes sound persist when its source has been removed is known as – reverberation
(14) The colors seen in soap bubbles are due to – dispersion
(15) The electromagnetic wave that can produce a heating effect on the environment is – infra-red
(16) Pure silicon can be converted to a p-type material by adding a controlled amount of – trivalent atoms
(17) The particle that is responsible for nuclear fission in a nuclear reactor is – neutron
(18) The carbon-granule microphone works on the principle of change in – resistance
(19) The phenomenon whereby the water droplets in the atmosphere combine with dust particles in the air to reduce visibility is – fog
(20) In a semi-conductor junction diode, as the depletion or barrier layer is forward-biased, the layer – narrows
(21) As the pressure of a fluid increases, its viscosity – increases
(22) To change a d.c dynamo to an a.c dynamo – the commutator should be replaced with slip rings
(23) Transverse waves can be distinguished from longitudinal waves using the characteristic of – polarization
(24) The North pole of a magnet can never be separated from the South pole because of a property known as – magnetic dipole
(25) The charge carriers in gases are – electrons and ions
(26) The ray which causes gas molecules to glow is known as – cathode ray
(27) Lenz’s law is a law of the conservation of – Energy
(28) The phenomenon of light bending around an obstacle is – diffraction
(29) The instrument that measures both a.c. and d.c. is – moving iron ammeter
(30) What is the least possible error in using a rule graduated in centimeters? – 0.5 cm
More Questions to be Expected in JAMB Physics
(1) The object moves with uniform speed around a circle. Its acceleration has – constant magnitude and varying direction
(2) The motion of the moving skin of a talking drum can rightly be described as – oscillatory
(3) Isotopes are nuclei which have? – the same atomic number but a different mass number
(4) The net charge on the atom is zero because – the neutrons form a shield around the charged protons
(5) Gases conduct electricity under – low pressure and high voltage
(6) For resonance to occur in an a.c circuit containing a resistor, capacitor, and inductor – when the frequency source is such that the reactance of the capacitor is equal to the inductive reactance
(7) In a purely inductive circuit, the current – lags behind the voltage in phase by 90 degree
(8) The principle of operation of an induction coil is based on – Faraday’s law
(9) A dynamo primarily converts – mechanical energy into electrical energy
(10) To convert a millimeter to an ammeter – a low resistance in series is required
(11) To convert a galvanometer into an ammeter – a low-resistance shunt is connected in parallel
(12) If two parallel conductors carry currents flowing in the same direction, the conductors will – attract each other
(13) A calibrated potentiometer is used to measure the emf of a cell because the – potentiometer takes no current from the cell
(14) The resistance of an open series circuit is – infinite
(15) When white light is dispersed by a spectrometer, the component having the shortest wavelength is – violet
How to Buy
The complete Past Jamb Question with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Jamb Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!