Past Question for Nursing Entrance Exam – Are you planning to get admission into any school of nursing in Nigeria? If yes, you will need an entrance pass question to prepare for the entrance exam. We have compiled past questions from various schools of nursing for you.
Before you get admission into any school of nursing in Nigeria, you will write an entrance exam. Only candidates who score high in the entrance exam are admitted. We have compiled the past questions for you and it’s available for download.
All you need is to get the past questions and prepare for the exam. When you have the last question, you will see the nature of the exam.
Last year, candidates who got the past questions performed better than those who did not. This means that past question is one of the best reading materials when preparing for any exam.
Why You Need Past Questions for the Nursing Entrance Exam
It is common for candidates to have anxiety when exams are near. Their mind keeps thinking about how the exams will look like and if they will get their best grades. Some end up being sick because they cannot manage the pressure within them.
However, you can overcome this by preparing your mind on what to expect as past questions and answers will help reduce the tension.
Past Question for Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern
When it comes to Nursing Entrance Exam the main essence is to only select eligible and qualified candidates so that candidates can gain admission into their desired school of choice. It is rather unfortunate that a lot of candidates end up taking Nursing Entrance exams year in and year out because they could not make it at f But when you Download Nursing Entrance Exam Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format and prepare by reading and practicing it you will have a sure ticket to getting admission.
Sample of Past Questions for Nursing Entrance Exam
In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis?
Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
A. cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
Which of the following organs or cell components are common to a fern’s sporophyte and gametophyte?
In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
How to Buy
The complete Past Question for the Nursing Entrance Exam with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08162517909 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for, and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08162517909. We will send the past questions to your email address.Pastquestions.com.ng
How will we deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Nursing Entrance Exam Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!